1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Ummm.....

Carry on.

2. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

Important question: Do you think he combines those two activities and then puts the cookies back together?

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Goaaaaah

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

double stuft

5. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

I get what you are saying, but it is also about consistently being relevant and putting a product on the floor that you can be proud of as a fan. I remember the relevance of the UT/Mem 1 vs 2 matchup. And let's face it, we played some poor, disorganized, ugly basketball earlier this year. And CCM's teams have played bad basketball early each year. At some point, you hope for that to change.

Finally, none of this heat on CCM seems to have hurt the performance of the team. It's just all the whining about the negative Vol fans. Welcome to coaching where you are held accountable for your performance.

6. dknash

dknash Chieftain

...and that's how Oreos were invented.

7. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

imagine that assembly line

8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

NYY got in on the ground floor, why he is independently wealthy to this day.

9. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Jacking off in aisle 8 of the Red Foods is not the ground floor.

10. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Cuonzo needs to be very careful in gauging how much leverage he actually has in this situation. By the time UT tips off Friday, every job that would pay remotely comparable money might be filled.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Hell, the same people yelling for Bruce are now ready to crown him coach for life

12. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

It's amazing how many of our fans think every coach is either Wade Houston or Phil Jackson, with no middle ground.

13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

And that seems such a bizarre way to look at things. I am enjoying the hell out of this run, but when the season is over, you have to look at the whole body of work and realize he might have a) figured it out or b) caught lightning in a bottle.

But even then, that doesn't mean he is the next Coach K nor is he Wade the Fade. I believe he is a middle of the road coach that might have potential depending on how he goes after this season. He has clearly bought himself another year or two.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Tennessee has a dumb fanbase.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's an average coach and a great guy. This is his 6th year as a hc in college ball. Can he improve? Sure but I don't know how drastic an improvement it will be. I think he'll always be just okay as a head coach.

I like having a coach that's a genuinely good guy. It's nice. I don't like a coach that gets swept be tamu.

16. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

That just means they are consistently dumb as hell.

17. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I do have hope that, since he's only in his 6th year as a head coach, he still has room for improvement.

18. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

I remember after year one a lot of people were fairly optimistic about Cuonzo's chances of working out.

19. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Open letters are the worst thing to happen to internet.

20. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Jesse Scroggins agrees.