Spurrier Retiring

Discussion in 'Sports' started by yont sum iss?, Oct 12, 2015.

1. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

I think that was Spurrier right before he announced to the team. Just kind of reflecting and taking everything in. It was kinda sad to me.

2. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Willie B was a gorilla at Zoo Atlanta. No wait, Williams Brice. Probably Williams Brice.

Elliott is Elliott Fry, the kicker Spurrier let try that 68 yarder in OT last year.

3. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Oh. Willy B. Is Williams Brice. I thought it was someone. And I don't know your kickers name. Got it.

4. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

Just think, if hart had balls last week Yall could have come out in front of this as the trendsetter

5. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

For once we aren't the head of college football dysfunction.

6. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

Should've clarified. Sorry.

7. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

He sent him out to do it again this year against somebody. He must hate that kid

8. TennTradition

That ranks among my all time favorite Spurrier moments. It was a classic **** it.

9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

All good stories need a Heel, and Spurrier was that heel. I absolutely HATED him in the 90s. I might have punched him if I saw him on the street. But as I got older I saw the true value in someone like Spurrier.

10. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

This isn't the WWF. I can see why some like him. I like him in press.conferences but as far as Saturdays go, good riddance.

11. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Damn... I'm struggling here. In any event, I gotta say I'll miss the guy. He was good for (and to) the SEC.

12. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

I bet that was an interesting meeting with SC's AD

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Sad sad day.

14. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

I only hated him when he coached against UT. Loved him the rest of the time.

15. TennTradition

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
  16. TennTradition

It's hard to hold it against him that he had better teams or out coached ours. Only way to fix that is to jut be better. We weren't. And now I completely get the jabs he would make and would probably agree with him. I certainly did this year when he made his cartwheels jab.

17. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I can't see it. He might do well there, but he'd not be well-received.

18. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Merged the two threads. All these new mods and not one of them can do what is needed for the betterment of the board. I demand a recall.

19. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

If he comes out today and says something like "look, I couldn't even beat tennessee anymore" then I'll be ok.

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I bet Dabo and Phil still have nightmares about him