Suck It, Droski.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by LawVol13, Jan 19, 2014.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

So did Daunte Culpepper

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Hell, I could throw deep balls to Randy Moss

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

But could you go balls deep?

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

that has nothing to do with throwing it well deep.

Brady is exceptionally good at routes that need the accurate frozen rope. Over the shoulder sidelines up top, not so much. Deep ins are money.

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

fixed

6. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I would throw 10-15 TD's with Moss playing 1, in his prime.

Not a doubt in my mind.

7. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

In a pair of women's cowboy boots, nonetheless.

8. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

The article seemed pretty fair in its assessment, noting how terrible Brady was and good Manning was Sunday.

9. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I love how people disregard the stats Brady accumulated after the Broncos got a big lead, yet use the numbers Manning put up after his turnovers buried UT against Florida in '96 and '97 to show those losses weren't on him. #VFLlogic.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Brady just isn't the qb he was 5+ years ago. He can play well for periods of time, but can't sustain it over a game very often. if you look at his stats early this year they were terrible. he may never be the same qb again.

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I don't think anyone would question manning was better last sunday. brady played poorly, but because manning's offense dominated TOP he just didn't have a lot of drives.

12. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Early in the game Brady couln't keep his offense on the field.

The Broncos went non typical for them with the time consuming drives. Especially the first one in the 2nd half.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

yup. as I said. brady just can't play a complete 4 quarters of solid qb play anymore. he's turning into ben rothlesberger.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

And Peyton has figured out how to still be one of the best in the league while aging

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't give a shit about stats. Give me the W

16. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

And coming back from a year lay off and playing on another team.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
  17. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Ive mentioned this before but I think the roles have somewhat reversed in the sense that the Pats need Brady to be exceptional like the Colts used to require of Manning to win. He has folded up more as of late compared to his early years where he didn't have to win every game by out throwing the guy on the other side.

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Why does Manning's college career get brought up as a negative but not Brady's?

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

pat's D just isn't physical like it used to be. they've turned into a finesse team on both sides of the ball. but I still contend brady isn't the same qb he used to be.