Super Bowl

Discussion in 'Sports' started by kptvol, Feb 1, 2013.

1. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

He reacted to the fake before the ball was even snapped, it was incredible.

2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Amazing that a talent like that came out of a broken home in Bruceton, TN

3. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Manningham will be back next year, and I think Jenkins will be a pretty good one. It's also possible that they make a run at a guy like Hartline, which would be a good complement to Manningham and Crabtree.

4. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I couldn't care less who won this game (although, watching the Titans' fans consternation over the Ravens winning has been pleasurable) and didn't think the 4th down no call was anything egregious or even that bad. The DB and WR did the normal hand fighting and then the DB fell near the goal line and the pass was out of bounds. No call, to me.

5. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

So apparently Beyonce had a slight wardrobe malfunction tonight...

6. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

?

7. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Lip slip? Glad I missed it. The other DC chicks are hotter anyway

8. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

twatter is your friend. Specifically happy gilmore's twatter

9. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Looks fake to me.

10. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Kelly Rowland? Debatable. Michelle Williams? No [dadgum] way.

11. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I can understand that line of thinking on Michelle. I just always had a thing for her. Kelly is my goddess

12. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

And to be fair, I was always the guy that couldn't understand the Beyonce or Jessica Simpson thing. Also, there are those out there that think that my feeling that Samantha Steele (or Ponder, whatever, that damn Vikings QB is one lucky SOB) is hotter than Erin Andrews is crazy, too.

13. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

You think Titan's fans are upset? I watched the game with a bunch of Browns fans.

14. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

It's all that preaching and spirituality that has relegated him to only two AFC titles in his career.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He looked rough at times last night.

16. Unimane

Speaking of missed penalties, if 49ers fans are going to complain. Am I the only one who thought that Flacco was hit way late and out of bounds on the third down play in the 4th (Maybe 3rd?) when the Ravens had to settle for the FG?

17. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Maybe. But, the refs missed a blatant hold on that 4th down and a blatant hold on the kickoff return to start the second half. Both of those were significantly more crucial.

18. Unimane

More crucial? The Ravens would've received a 1st down and could've scored a TD. He popped Flacco a good two yards out of bounds. The hold on the KO I didn't see, would have to look at a replay, and that last 4th down was not a penalty, in my opinion.

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

There was a hold on the KO return but I've seen worse not called

20. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Kelly > Beyonce