Tennessee Wraith Chasers

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by OrangeEmpire, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Would watch. Part of the reason I don't watch is that I think they're all full of shit, and it's all faked.

I'd trust whatever you came up with, in any direction.

2. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

It usually takes me in the 60-90 second range to type on of my one liners. You know, after correcting all of the red underlined words and backspacing ten times because I meant to push the "s" button, but I hit the "d" button. And I hit the "v" button 3 times out of 10 instead of the space bar.

3. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

I cannot imagine how they could open a spring loaded cabinet door and turn on and off a water faucet. Oh and I should mention there was no other sounds such as footsteps on the creaky hardwood floor. I can see how some critter may have ran across the deck.

4. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Who gives a shit about the ****ing marmot!

5. Tenacious D

We only printed off one, IP, and can't find the card with the rest. Here it is in one we printed in color, and the same picture we printed in BW.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've only cropped it enough to cut two people out (on the left, but uninvolved in the point of interest). It was a lot clearer in digital form, but you can see the "suspicious" area above the girl's head, on the right.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't see a woman. I do see a lens flare, most visible in the black-and-white as one of the flares in the upper right is quite large.

7. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
  8. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't see anything behind any gate? Do you see the large white discoloration in the upper right of the black and white photo? that is what I am referring to.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

I see what you are talking about now. I don't see a woman, but I see the blocky thing with an orange blob behind the rail.

10. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Yeah, edited my post as lens flare wasn't what I thought it was.

11. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

So the distortion above the head of the girl in the white shirt is due to lens flare or no?

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't know. I know it isn't a woman any more than it is a white rectangle behind the railing with an orange blob on top.

I do wonder if there is a white rectangular object, like a piece of furniture, that is is out of focus and and the orange blob is an effect caused by a light source or a severely blurred branching object like flowers. Note how the white blob is still solid in the black and white, but the "orange" is not solid.

I swear on my life, nothing about that resembles a human to me.

13. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I don't think it is a woman either, but see how someone could make the argument that it resembles one. If it were furniture, wouldn't it have been visible in the other pictures?

I'd like to see one of the pictures that doesn't show the white object.

14. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

If it is a veranda, maybe a dusky sun, with the major white spot being the sky behind, at the corner.

15. Tenacious D

I can easily believe that it could be any number of things, besides a ghostly apparition.

Wouldn't bother me at all, as the pic creeps me out.

16. Tenacious D

There was no furniture on the upper floor balcony.

Here's one thing that I can't explain, and would like to be able to - no matter what it is or isn't, what's the most likely reason why it was on some shots, and not others, when each were from the same vantage point, using the same canera, and within a very short time of each picture being taken.

17. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Cool, episide 3 is at a local place from back home.

The Hayswood Infirmary in Maysville, Ky

The Hayswood Ghost video !!!!

18. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Cloud passing between whatever caused the reflection and the sun. Call it a jagged cloud.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Some sort of lighting/cloud phenomenon is infinitely more likely than not only a ghost, but a ghost who decides to only appear in every other photo.

20. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Spongebob ghost.