Tenny D's self-righteous rants

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Sep 6, 2013.

1. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Dumme Hund

2. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

that will include a 10 pt denial and 3 pages telling you that there is no way you will get in his head, which will then be proceeded by ignoring.

hilarious, ironic, and not ironic all rolled in one

3. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Second to last sentence is spot on.

4. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I was told I'd made Tenny's ignore list. I hate that, but it is what it is. I've not disrespected anyone on here, with the exception of Indy, so Tenny is the one with the problem.

5. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

**SHUN, TEMPORARILY DISENGAGED**

But you haven't made my "Nuclear Ignore" list - so I can still see when you post, I just have to decide if I want to read it or not.

People like Limp, Unimane, and a few others, I cannot see their drivel, even if I wanted to, or even if someone else quotes it.

It's like their mother's aborted them, and leaves me with the feeling of having rewritten history, but to my favor, sort of like stopping Oswald. Or Sherman.

I don't read your shit because you do nothing but stand on the sidelines, safely away from the fray, and simply take a few conveniently aimed pot-shots at those of us who are routinely in the fray.

Frankly, you're so adept at it, that I'm surprised that you haven't been made a VN mod, by now.

**SHUN, REENGAGED**

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

This is pure BS Tenny.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Give it rest dude.

8. CardinalVol

Huh?

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Not sure what's been up your ass of late, but just letting you know it's being noticed and talked about.

10. CardinalVol

I wish I knew that the hell you are talking about. Because I don't like this crap and don't understand what in the hell its supposed to accomplish? Good grief.

11. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I comment on each and every thread that interests me. I'd like to post more, but I stay pretty busy and haven't found enough time. So, I apologize for "staying out of the fray."

12. CardinalVol

Don't worry about it dude. I knew he was going to be like this once football season got here.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

So you are just a victim of circumstance huh? What a bunch of bullshit.

14. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

this has been great because I am able to post back and forth with the 95% of the posters here that aren't defensive and hypocritical jacklegs and actually discuss sports and other things that a site is meant for.

Tenny put me on nuclear double ignore and all I got was this tshirt

15. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

[video=youtube;Y0cF2piwjYQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0cF2piwjYQ[/video]

16. CardinalVol

I'm sorry. I forgot that I wasn't a California jackass. I forgot you guys make a living out of just generally being a [penis] for the hell out it. My bad.

17. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

it's like we've been taken over by the negatively charged slime from Ghostbusters 2

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Whatever tough guy. You are gone. Bye bye! Congrats on being the first person I banned.

19. CardinalVol

Eh, somebody's just butthurt because his grand prediction didn't come true. I've been waiting for this for months now. Guarantee you we could have won 31-30 Saturday with you know who on the sideline, Worley could have thrown 5 picks and he would talk about is how awesome Worley would be with time.

20. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod