The 8th's Baby-Daddy Thread

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by CardinalVol, Jul 19, 2012.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'll let her brothers do the dirty work. My 4 year old asked for a slingshot to shot her boyfriends with and my 2 year old is slightly psychotic and in the 98th percentile in height and weight for his age

2. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Dad's gun collection will be plan B. I doubt many kids get past plan A though. Them boys are going to have some fun.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Congrats guys

4. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I got to feel ours kick for the first time last night. It was weird and awesome at the same time.

5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Wait until you actually see him/her poking a leg or hand out mom's stomach.

6. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Thanks you guys. I'm clearly gloating.

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

My two sons didn't do that too much, this one is doing gymnastics in my wife's stomach

8. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Everyone talking about kids makes me want to have number 2. Unfortunately, my wife had too many complications during the labor/delivery process for us to take a chance on having a second one.

9. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

We have a fairly high risk of another trisomy 13 (especially as wife gets into her mid 30's) so we likely won't have another on our own. But adoption is definitely in our future. There are so many kids and babies out there that need parents. It's not for everyone, but it's something to think about.

10. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I've got one you can have. Barely used, 14 month early onset 2shbag, blue eyed male.

Currently with hand foot and mouth, teething and impetigo.

PM for inquiries.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

My wife had severe complications during the birth of our first.

Number #2 was smooth and easy. We had a miscarriage, then #3 came along pretty much immediately.

12. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Congrats to all you having little ones.

13. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

2 is plenty

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i can't even imagine having 3. I desperately want to get clipped, but the wife won't let me yet.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'm getting clipped as soon as #3 comes out

16. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

The minute #2 was out of the oven and we knew he was mostly OK (he is my son, so he will never truly be "OK"), I made an appointment and got taken care of.

We were both done.

17. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Congrats! My #1 girl (and #1 baby) just turned three months old on Friday. She's wonderful (except when she's not).

18. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I really hope whenever we have our second, its a girl. I don't want more than 2 kids.

19. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Congrats man!

20. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Adoption is definitely something we've discussed. We'll wait until our son is a little older before we do anything, though.
    If she won't let you get clipped, then piihb until she changes her mind.