POLITICS The Biden Presidency

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by emainvol, Jan 20, 2021.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

They prefer to let his laptop sit unexamined for eight months and to let statutes of limitation expire. It’s a complicated law enforcement strategy that I don’t fully understand.

justingroves and zehr27 like this.
  2. IP

IP Super Moderator

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

zehr27 likes this.
  4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Wow, they must be really smart.

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

That or the same agency that instructed a bunch of news organizations and social media companies to treat any upcoming Hunter Biden scandal as Russian disinformation helped them figure it out.

HCKevinSteele and justingroves like this.
  6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's clearly Russian meddling

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ah yes. The FBI. Famously liberal.

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

How many FBI agents texted their lover when Biden won saying they would stop him?

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Lol, how would we know? They only looked at this stuff when it was Trump.

10. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I'll take that as none

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

How could you possibly take it as none? Walk me through that. You think you know what everyone texts?

12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

The government does

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

But you are implying the government is biased against Trump. So either they aren't, or there was only TWO people texting like that in the whole FBI.

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

You are not following this. I give up.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

No, I am following. You think you know that nobody was texting negatively about Biden, as if you know what everyone is texting. Yet you only know the texts of TWO FBI agents, and they were texting about Trump. Why don't you know about either more texting about him, or any about Biden? I am following fine, your thinking is flawed.

16. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Nope, still not getting what I was trying to say. Hopeless

17. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

Recently? Yeah kind of

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

lol, only if criminality is now conservative. Wait.

19. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

The FBI!? Liberal!? This is an organization run by a Republican and only ever run by a Republican director. There's nothing to suggest it has suddenly become "kind of" liberal. A couple of agents sending text messages isn't any kind of evidence for the organization. Hell, it's not even evidence for them being liberal.

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

McCabe now works at CNN. He repeatedly went on national TV and acted like there was a mountain of evidence linking Trump to Russia.

Rather than interview Papadopoulos or the Australian diplomats to see if the tip he received on the Russia-Trump connection was credible (it wasn’t) he immediately launched a full-fledged investigation into a leading presidential candidate. The British agents that turned the info over to the FBI were on record discussing how “thin” the connection was and expressed disappointment that it was clearly nothing. The Clinton Foundation ties to foreign actors were treated very differently, with the Clintons even getting defensive briefings from the FBI. Not sure who in the agency leans which way, but there were people out to get Trump.