POLITICS The Biden Presidency

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by emainvol, Jan 20, 2021.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I don't no where we would be without these heroes trying to save our republic. Hopefully they continue for years to help us only elect people they see fit, on both sides.

2. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

They endorsed Trump twice and endorsed the deal a few weeks ago before getting their marching orders.

7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Clear who the guys trying to protect the border blame for this mess.

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

If they were really endorsing that bill, they need to get some brighter leadership. Wouldn’t have helped the situation at all.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Wait until you find out who wrote that bill!

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You referring to the other guy that gets up to the podium and can’t seem to remember why he’s there?

11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Yep, the guy having mini strokes has his shit together.

12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Fixed

13. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

15. HCKevinSteele

And our government has done a very bad job at enforcement in recent history imo

16. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

that’s an understatement since they’re merging into one and the same, and the lines between mega corporations and the federal government might be the most blurred in the countries history

HCKevinSteele likes this.
  17. HCKevinSteele

Lol I was putting it politely I’m probably borderline radical on this topic, at least as compared to where I stand on a lot of things.

18. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

It has some to do with not wanting to bite the hand that feeds you. This is where corruption really hurts our country.

justingroves likes this.
  19. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Biden, Trump, Pence and any other ex president that take confidential documents should be penalized. We have to be better at this.

justingroves likes this.
  20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Was thinking about it: automatic forfeiture of their lifetime salary. That could be the penalty.