POLITICS The Biden Transition

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Unimane, Nov 24, 2020.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

For Q real. Apparently 6 weeks now need to pass for the corporation of the United States to go bankrupt and then it reverts to the Republic of the United States again for the first time since 1870-something and somehow Trump is the President again automatically. And the US would be back on the gold standard, the national debt and all personal debts would be severed and tied to the defunct corporation of the US, everybody claps.

I'm not making that up, that is a Q theory out there.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Does he realize how many lives he ruined with his lies?

gcbvol and NorrisAlan like this.
  4. CardinalVol

Probably not.

5. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

That's all good, but what does Alex Jones have to say about it? I've meant to check out one of his infomercials, but I've been pretty busy here lately.

6. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Which minister of misinformation is Alex Jones? He the Breitbart one or was that the one pardoned today?

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Alright, now that it is Jan 20th after 12:01, I have decided I do NOT want to see the court packed. Let's just move forward as things are, knowing that what was bullshit was bullshit and we don't need to do bullshit.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Funny you should ask, watch this video:

9. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Yeah, there's zero chance of this happening and McConnell knew this, which is why he was so adamant in getting Barrett confirmed quickly. I doubt DC statehood is on the docket, either. Puerto Rico as a state could happen, though, in the next few years.

The flurry of Biden activity the next few days to exorcise the Trump years will be fascinating.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Biden was right, it just isn't worth it on expanding the SC. Now, I think you negotiate on DC and PR. But nothing dramatic, no shutdowns or tantrums. Let's get healthy.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

By the way, I think PR ends up being a net gain in GOP seats. They deserve statehood as a matter of American values, not partisanship maneuvering.

VolDad and NorrisAlan like this.
  12. CardinalVol

[​IMG]

IP and Indy like this.
  13. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I'm. I'm speechless.

IP likes this.
  14. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I honestly don't know why the PR would want to be a state. They have a better deal now, especially if we'd ease shipping regulations that drive up the cost of goods there for no real reason.

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I assume they want to elect their representation.

fl0at_ likes this.
  16. CardinalVol

This signature..................

[​IMG]

TennTradition and Unimane like this.
  17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

instant removal of those regulations.
    Representation in the government that has voting privileges to keep that kind of crap from happening.

18. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Hey, get used to it. We don't hardly teach cursive any longer in this country.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

They got whacked by a Category 5 and the sitting President acted like they were a Central American country. No, they do not have a good deal.

VolDad and NorrisAlan like this.
  20. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Thanks the gods.

utvol0427 likes this.