The big guy is pissed...

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Volguy1971, Jun 21, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

Well....I consider myself independent, despite what Jay thinks of me, lol, but I grew up in a strong Republican family. I tend to be one of the few level headed people that can see good in people despite what their political party affiliation is. This being said, I am so f'n mad at Corker and Alexander, that if those asshats don't lose in the primary, I damn sure will vote for whoever is against them and help campaign against their candy asses.

A little background on my rant. My step father suffers with his health from the effects of being exposed to Agent Orange in Vietnam. The fact that the above asshats have a proven record to vote against veterans benefits, takes away my vote for them permanently. These people put their lives on the line for our great(if you can still call it that,) country. Vets come home, some in great condition, some with PTSD, some with life altering injuries and some pay the ultimate sacrifice of giving their life. It is absolutely shameful at what has happened at the VA. Believe me, if I had the money to start a foundation to help take care of any necessary surgeries to help with their quality of life, I would take it as an honor and my duty to help our vets.

And now this little shithead Corker thinks the damn gas tax should be raised.....no mother******, cut your damn spending and work with the funds that you have. The working people don't need to be raped more because you asshats aren't getting as much gas tax since people now have more fuel efficient vehicles. Make the damn illegals ****ing legal and rape their damn wallets, we're all tapped out Dorker!

2. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Other than the little slap at Jay, I concur with this opinion.

3. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

No slap at Jay.....He thinks I bleed Republican....

4. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I'm so proud of you.....

[​IMG]

Welcome to the Dark Side

[​IMG]

On a very serious note, I couldn't agree with you more. The chicken hawk ass holes (my apologies to ass holes for besmirching them so badly) that beat the drum of patriotism when a vote for military action comes up or during a campaign and abandon the heroes that go do their bidding then when those heroes need our help after it's over are the lowest form of human on the planet. If they are even human.... They rank somewhere between pond scum and that white stuff that gathers in the corners of your mouth when you're really thirsty, imo. Your dad is a good dude. I hope he finds the help and relief he so richly deserves.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
  5. JayVols

You don't??????

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Let's say taxes legitimately had to be raised (hahaha). Why would one think we should go about it in a way that has been proven to not be a reliable, fair, or stable way? This is with the given that he thinks climate change isn't real. I don't understand him.

7. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

You mean to current progressive structure, which is by definition unfair?

What the hell does reliable mean?

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

I mean efficiency will continue to increase and overall use may even decrease. So 12 cents a gallon may raise x funds now, but once again fall to less than x in the near future.

Weird how you have this moth-to-porch light attraction to any of my posts. Sort of flattering.

9. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I haven't responded to you in weeks, but it isn't odd that when idiotic finance comments arise in this forum that you're the guy positing.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Okay. So tell me how 12 cents a gallon is a good tax policy.

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Uh...it's more reliable than anything else in that it fixes one variable in the receivables equation. That dampens impact of pricing moves, period. The silliness about unfairness is just more of your special brand of ridiculous.

Oops, I hate that the math didn't work out for you prior to having to be spoon fed.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Why not a percentage of the sale... like a sales tax? On gas? Or are sales taxes IP™ silliness?

13. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Again, dampening the impact of the supply demand swings makes it good tax policy for the recipient. There is no argument. It is absolutely more reliable than a fixed percentage, which is exactly the opposite of what you stated.
    See, reduced demand, reduces prices, doubling the impact of a tough market. If you need a picture let me know, I'll grab the crayons.

14. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

For the record, both are theft given the income tax scenarios in America.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Get the crayons. Because what I see is a diminishing tax flow and the need for another tax raise that pisses people off in another decade or two.

16. JayVols

So much for the bipartisanship......

17. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Who is 71 and why does he have a beef with Jay?

Droski have an alter?

18. JayVols

He's one of my best buddies since kindergarten. There's no beef. He's just giving me shit.

19. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

The a hole!

20. JayVols

Haha.

You'll not meet a better fella than Volguy.