The Bring Back Bruce Crowd...

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by MettaWorldPeace, Nov 12, 2013.

1. netnvol

netnvol Member

Most of the shots inside look like panic/desperation. When a post throws up a "hook" with his arm straight out sideways, it sure as hell isn't textbook form. It's like our guys get amnesia when it comes to post moves anytime they get the ball. That's assuming they ever learned any to begin with. The post game was a microcosm of the whole offense. No purpose, no focus, no clue.

2. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Nothing about the Martin era has captured my interest. UT basketball elicits almost no emotion from me...I didn't watch a second of last night's game. Did watch nearly 15 minutes of a Full House rerun though.

UT football is in my blood. I need to be sold on UT basketball. Despite his faults, Bruce Pearl sold me on Tennessee hoops.

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Sounds like a conversation I had recently with someone about Jancek. Oh wait....:)

4. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

You might want to consider a transfusion.

5. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I believe you mean transGRUsion.

#hescoming

6. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

ha

7. Vol by Birth

Vol by Birth Member

I was over on the other board and saw this gem of a post.................

I'm looking to organize a campaign and hopefully even several marches to bring Bruce back! We as a fan base need to show that we still stand behind OUR coach, who was done WRONG!!!! He is OUR coach! He is UT basketball!! He deserves to be back home after what the NCAA unjustly did to him!! We all know that Bruce had a target on him from years back when he complied with the NCAA and people lost their jobs. People were after him and they finally got him. We aren't taking it ANYMORE!! Yes he lied and he should be given a second chance!! He was set up by Ohio State and you could tell the college basketball fraternity was out to get him. They hated Pearl and still do!! It may even involve racism!!

WE LOVE YOU BRUCE AND WILL CONTINUE THE GOOD FIGHT UNTIL YOU ARE BACK IN YOUR BIG ORANGE BLAZER!!!!!

8. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Exhibit 326,762,571,150.

9. syndicate

syndicate Well-Known Member

That person makes the case for why extremely late term abortions should be legal, no matter if it's 30 years after birth.

10. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

I will be attending these marches to bring back our Bruce.

11. hatvol96

Several interesting uses of the language in that post. Didn't realize the word "complied" means "provided doctored tapes that the governing body decided had been altered so substantially that they did not constitute reliable evidence." Also, I want to know who "lost their job" in the Iowa-Illinois Tapegate affair. Finally, the use of "racism" is highly curious. The Pearlophiles never disappoint.

12. hatvol96

I'm hoping these marches are held in rush hour traffic on Kingston Pike.

13. hatvol96

I'm also not sure his definition of "set up" is based in logic.

14. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

We will stop traffic. Can't run over that many people - your tires will start spinning.

15. MettaWorldPeace

MettaWorldPeace Contributor

He was definitely discriminated against. His new wife even confirmed that he's been the most persecuted Jew since Christ.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Anti Semite amirite?

17. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Yea but it only took Jesus three days to rise again.

18. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

And when Jesus rose again it wasn't back at an SEC school.

19. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I also don't recall a high schooler dying in an alcohol related accident after leaving Christ's home. But there weren't cars then. Jesus didn't have the plight that saint Bruce did.

20. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Imagine the lives Saint Bruce could have saved had he not been paid millions to lie to everyone, put his penis in everyone other than his wife, coached a few basketball games and lay in a tanning bed? That Jesus guy had it made.