The Bring Back Bruce Crowd...

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by MettaWorldPeace, Nov 12, 2013.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Are you a newlywed or a nearlydead?

2. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

No. I just like getting a cabin and having orgies in the hot tubs and lots of natty.

3. JayVols

I'm sure the intercourse at your orgies are as fast as your footspeed.

4. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

That is very comical.

5. JayVols

Not my best work. Subject/verb agreement needs work.

6. syndicate

syndicate Well-Known Member

The only thing worth going to gatlinburg for is Bubba Gump's.

7. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

We are Tennessee. We will get someone that no one has ever heard of. Watch the early rounds of the CBI, CIT and NIT very closely.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
  8. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

I see what you did there...solid

9. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Bruce Pearl ‏@coachbrucepearl 1h
    Used to talk to my teams about getting exposed in November @VolNation Lets find out where we are so we can get better! @ESPNCBB Nov Matters

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Funny, I remember Pearl teams getting exposed in March.

11. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Words of wisdom I just received via email from a friend of mine. emphases mine.

"Cuonzo might as well go ahead and pack his bags if he loses 2 of 3 this week... I'll be there with a moving van for him Monday morning if he does. Then I'm headed straight to Hart and Haslams' places to talk them into re-hiring Pearl before Memphis does. No reason not to re-hire the best coach in america. I don't give a crap what kind of mistake he made. That was NOTHING. Miami and Louisville and Alabama have already told the NCAA to shove it, we need to do the same. The guy has served his time. Pearl seems to care more about our basketball program right now than Cuonzo does, per his statements on Ainge's show last week. Pearl he was PISSED about UT only playing UK once and was SHOCKED that UT was not raising a stink over it.. I love that guy. He's my coach... He gets it. We'll never find another one like him. Even if he "only" won 20 games / yr, he would be highly entertaining to watch and follow. "

12. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Hang in there guys - won't be too long.

13. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Get new friends.

14. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Can't wait.

15. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

He got his shit drilled twice by cbb's version of the black knight (USC) in November.

16. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Pearl's teams had at least one early season game every year where they laid a big steaming turd I think.

17. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

This bring back Pearl shit after each loss makes what Chris Fowler said about us years ago look like ****ing prophecy.

18. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

At this point I don't care if it's Bruce Pearl, Steve Pearl, Bruce Willis, or Pearl Washington on the sidelines next season. Tonight was a fireable offense.

19. JayVols

I don't know shit about basketball, but if Hat would even entertain Bruce, the UT basketball program beyond bad. We're talking Apocalyptic levels here.

20. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

I actually think Bruce would do a lot with this roster offensively.