The Dooley/Hart Shouting Match

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by robvols, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Montrell

Montrell New Member

I agree. This is the kind of shit that will also be used against Dooley on the recruiting trail and likely very successfully. This guy is a just a disaster as a head coach.

2. Montrell

Montrell New Member

I actually think in this case knowing Dooley wont be returning would bring more people to the games so they could support the "team" without having to support Dooley. I know I'd be one of them. A lot of people have a dilemma right now, they want Tenneseee to win obviously, but they dont want something "fluke" to happen like a win against SC that would give Dooley possibly another year to set the program back even further. For the long-term success of the program the sooner he's gone the better. The guy has already proven he can't coach or recruit well enough at this level.

3. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Doubt it. He still the HDINC. Unless they make an announcement. Then watch out.

4. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

I understand this line of thinking. But UT is free falling, he knows it too. It shows on his face and his comments, he's literally undoing at the seams.

I expect leaks from the AD to continue the bad pub for him, I also expect UT to continue to perform poorly on the field and for him to continue to melt in his press conferences.

Writing is on the wall.

5. Montrell

Montrell New Member

They need to make an announcement ASAP and name an interim for the last 5 games. That is the only way I could get back on board and show up for these remaining games.

6. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Exactly my point. Right now no is excited about watching a Dooley led team. Well, there are about 10 true VFL's on the other site which are clueless.

7. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Jay's from Concord, NC.

8. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

shaq.jpg

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Adopted Tennessean.

For some reason, I always get Stewart and Graham's hometowns confused.

10. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Since Sab is too lazy, I went ahead and put this together. I thought the rainbow and howling hippos were a nice addition to your original request.

[​IMG]

11. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

lol

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

**** YA

13. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

All good. For some reason I've always been interested in players' hometowns.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Probably because you are the Vol trivia tzar.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2012