The Ice Hockey Thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Joseph Brant, Feb 16, 2014.

1. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Stanley Cup Playoffs y’all.

Let’s [uck fay]ing go

10SEvols and Volgrad98 like this.
  2. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Canes' goalie got that one for them. Standing on his head, almost literally.

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

No

NorrisAlan and emainvol like this.
  4. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Epic choke job from the Islanders

Volgrad98 likes this.
  5. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

That could be a series killer for the Isle.

6. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Watching the Stanley Cup Playoffs is my cardio. What a friggin’ game. Shot attempts 110-28. Islanders with one shot in the last 36 minutes. Andersen the first goalie to play a full playoff game and win with less than 10 saves since 2008.

I do not know how my kids slept through me hollering at Martinook’s goal.

7. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Wow. Demko possibly out the rest of the series. That’s a really big loss for the Canucks if he can’t get back

8. JohnnyQuickkick

there’s nothing like it. I died about 25 times in 2019

9. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Same for me in 2017, and I also lost a lot of sleep because I was in the Eastern time zone at that point and that’s when the NHL was still starting WC playoff games at 9-10 ET even if they were between two teams located in the Central

Did you have to deal with those start times or was that after they started getting a little better? It was sometime around 19 or 20

10. JohnnyQuickkick

It was usually pretty late. Also they played in Winnipeg & San Jose for 2 series

11. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Those games I get. It’s the ones they used to have in cities in the central time zone that didn’t start til 8:30 or 9 local time.

That Preds/Sharks game from years ago that went into double OT had a 9CT start time, so it ended around 1:30am if memory serves correct

Poor Broadway bartenders got their one rush of the night right before last call

12. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

East Coast didn’t even help me last year for game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals. I think it ended at 2. Getting up for work the next morning was brutal.

emainvol likes this.