The JFF not in the NFL thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by kidbourbon, Aug 11, 2014.

1. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;p4iUdOgzRy0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4iUdOgzRy0[/video]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2016
  2. IP

IP Super Moderator

He looks so small.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I hope he doesn't keep on diving head first. He'll get broken like Johnny Knox.

4. kidbourbon

I don't know how he sees over the lineman.

5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[video=youtube;ZI63g64kDgY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI63g64kDgY[/video]

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I had the same thought watching him.

7. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

He definitely has an NFL arm. Head first shit has to stop now.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

the one nfl great throw he had had quite the wind up. It's certainly serviceable for the nfl, but it's not good enough to bail him out. he's going to have to work his ass off to be a top nfl qb. It's not just going to come naturally for him.

9. NorrisAlan

Just watched the video. If he makes it through the year alive, it will be amazing.

10. GahLee

If you'll notice he slid after those first couple dives. Also stepped out on another run. Hopefully he uses his head when running.

11. GahLee

He's got plenty of zip and I thought his release was quick. Accuracy looked pretty good too.

12. kidbourbon

Don't mind trollski.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

his release isn't tebow-esque, but it's certainly a work in progress. as I said, if he works his ass off on his mechanics he'll be ok, but he's not a natural. Similar to Tom Brady when he came in the league.

14. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

What lineman? Those ****ers didn't block anybody in that whole 3 minute clip.

15. NorrisAlan

16. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

I hated his potential to translate to the NFL level too but he looked better than I thought he would. That said, this is the pre-season and those are not the 1's out there on D. Of course, those are not the 1's out there on his side of the ball either.

17. kidbourbon

18. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Don't know about being a hit in the NFL, but I guarantee he'll be hit in the NFL.

19. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

He actually looks like he has a more instinctual ability to avoid contact than RGIII right now. Griffin took several hard shots in that game.

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal