The JFF not in the NFL thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by kidbourbon, Aug 11, 2014.

1. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

If you score an 8 on the wonderlic that means you're a full blown retard.

2. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Let's say that the average price of an entree/drink/dessert at Cheesecake Factory is $20. Probably a little high, especially when you throw in appetizers or a la carte sides or iced tea, but whatever. At $20, that's 500 menu items! If you came with a party of 25, everyone would have to order 20 things!

Unless Cheesecake stocks multiple-thousand dollar bottles, I have no idea how that's even possible. And if they do stock multiple-thousand dollar bottles, I wonder how that works for them when Vince Young isn't in their location.

3. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

http://www.foxsports.com/college-fo...actory-bought-entire-southwest-flights-091912

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...g-got-a-loan-to-throw-himself-a-300000-party/

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

wow, if true. Just...wow.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's 100% true

6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I find that tragic. Someone with that much talent and makes so much money, but doesn't have people around him to say "Vince...no."

7. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Don't confuse your inability to comprehend the post with it not making sense.

8. kidbourbon

No no. It doesn't make any sense.

9. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

10. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Johnny Courvoisier now the 3rd stringer.

12. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

The Browns would have the #3 pick right now, after the Titans and Chargers, who have QBs. Do you take one if you're Cleveland? Normally, two years into a first round pick's career, I'd say hell no. But I think they'd definitely consider it.

13. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Would it had been better if I had worked in some balls deeep references, betting odds from Vegas, stories of having sex with college girls in the periodicals section of the campus library and/or the phrase Everyone except Jimmy Haslam knew JFF would suck in the NFL. You know it, she knows it, even focking Marsellus knew it?

14. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Pretty much.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Haha

16. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Fate doing everything it can to force Johnny Hennessy into the starting spot.

17. kidbourbon

All of those would make more sense than what you initially posted, so sure.

18. kidbourbon

Do you and NYYVol talk about your butthurt together over lunch at school? It's so cute.

19. kidbourbon

JFF, [itch bay]es

20. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

He really had a slightly above average game against the 5th worst defense in the league.

Not much else to say about it.