The NBA Thread.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by GahLee, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Also, imagine him needing like, 40 points to get the record and then going for 40+ the game before the one we have tickets for. Just an overall annoying process to think about lol

2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Hate him or love him, you gotta respect what the king did tonight. 2nd night of a back to back, and the 38 year old goes for 48-8-9 on 50% from 3 and 62% from the field. Not to mention 11/12 from the line.

The man is a machine.

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Trade the [uck fay]ing picks, Rob!

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I’m dying. Hardest I’ve laughed in ages.

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Wow, the Lakers made a pretty solid trade. Hachimura will give them some of the perimeter defense they so desperately need.

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

LeBron is still really, really good at basketball. I felt he was towards the bottom of the top 10 early in the season. I’m not sure what to think right now. He might be top 5.

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Pat Bev is something else man. Gets the put back dunk to all but seal the game. Talks his shit (and rightfully so).

Then proceeds to miss his first free throw next possession, making it a 3 point game instead of a 4 point game. Then fouls the shooter on the and one to tie the game up with 4 seconds. Just… wow lol

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Wow. Just… wow…

Surely the league won’t come out a second time in not too long and acknowledge that they missed a foul call that would have sent LeBron to the line for a chance to win a game in regulation… surely they won’t.

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

“Wow, clear foul,” says the announcer.

That’s two games in like, a month, that LeBron has taken it to the rack for the final shot of a game with a chance to win and been clearly fouled with no call.

You just can’t have that if you’re the NBA. You can’t have this big of misses deciding games.

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Pat Bev may suck at basketball, but he sure is entertaining lol

17. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Eat shit, Lebron

18. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

This is the NBA equivalent of Kentucky fans complaining about the refs.

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That was creative

20. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Guess it doesn’t matter Lebron took 3 steps on the play in question or we just skip over it since it happens so often.