The Indy Talks To Himself (NBA) Thread.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by GahLee, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Murray has tripped over air TWICE in the last 5 minutes, and BOTH were called fouls. Meanwhile, DLo was hit on the forehead during a shot earlier, the foul was called and then somehow overturned.

I don't even know what I'm watching at this point.

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I need a side by side of these Murray non shooting fouls next to some of these LBJ drives to the basket that are going without any calls.

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

KCP with his hand fully planted on AR's back AGAIN and still no call. Like, if the defender's hand is EVER planted firmly on the driving player's back, it is a foul EVERY SINGLE TIME.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

The Nuggets are the luckiest [uck fay]ing team on planet earth man.

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Let's go refs. Go ahead and foul AD out on some nonsense. Complete the perfect game.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

We have seen that exact same god damn contact on LeBron drives the entire [uck fay]ing night go uncalled, but Denver gets a free tie out of it. Unbelievable.

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Jamal Murray is a [uck fay]ing killer, man. Good lord.

8. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Fire Darvin Hamm now.

9. GahLee

AD on their bench after the shot is a gold mine for memes.

NashVol11 likes this.
  10. GahLee

I've got to get this thread off this page number.

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Not sure how to feel about this one. Denver just straight [uck fay]ing took this game at the end. More specifically, Jamal Murray just straight [uck fay]ing took the game.

But they never should have had the chance in the first place. So many calls or no calls you can point to.
    • The take foul that was never called on KCP when he never even tried to make a play on the ball. Should have been Lakers ball after the free throw.
    • The hit on DLo's forehead that got called and then OVERTURNED on the challenge
    • KCP with the hand on AR's back, arm fully wrapped around him, TWICE, in the exact same spot.
    • Jamal Murray tripping over air 2 separate times and getting the foul call BOTH times
    • Jokic with THREE clear as day, full forearm shoves as he backs AD down, which leads to the easy shot and the and 1.
    • Murray gets the late call on the drive after we watched LeBron do the exact same god damn thing with no call for an entire quarter.

12. GahLee

Lakers have 5 minute lapses where they forget how to play basketball

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Can someone tell me how many times the Lakers have shot less free throws than their opponent this season? Is it less than 10?

14. GahLee

They've lost both games because they let Denver run, while running rec league offense. They can't do that, There is no margin for error.

15. GahLee

The Nuggets are the new Spurs. While everyone switches up, they refine.

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I think I'm seeing 8 times in the last 50 games that Lakers shot less FT's than their opponents. Including tonight.

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I don't disagree that the offense was bad. But it shouldn't have mattered. Should have been a 10 point victory going away.

18. GahLee

There were some awful calls. No doubt. LA is killed by coaching. LeBron as PG with AD setting the screen is money. It worked early in the 2nd half and they abandoned it and their offense went bankrupt.

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Lakers have shot less free throws (12) than they shot tonight 1 time in the last 20 games. And they were up 100-79 at the end of the 3rd of that game.

20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Yeah man, I've got no explanation for the late game offense. It's happened in both of the last 2 games. It's like they just completely change what they're doing. It makes no sense.

But still. 49% from the field and 43% from 3 for the Lakers while the Nuggets shot 43% and 24%.

The Lakers deserved to win this game. They were clearly the better team.