The Indy Talks To Himself (NBA) Thread.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by GahLee, Oct 27, 2012.

1. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

"Agree to disagree."

2. GahLee

Jokic got his 2nd foul about 4 minutes in to the game. Lakers lost the game by not attacking him when Malone left him out there. Malone hid him in the corner or went zone and the Lakers were just fine with eating at the rim. Won the battle, lost the war.

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

There’s no way they keep him, right? Fans booing him when they announced him. Fire Darvin chants from the home crowd. They’d have to be crazy to keep him.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

LeBron needs to pack up and head East. Cavs, Knicks, or 6ers. I guess the Heat could work, but not with current roster.

Hope AD demands a trade too. Dude has been a monster and deserves to play for a contender.

Can’t believe the Lakers wasted so many years of Bron’s career.

5. GahLee

Tobias Harris has a 45 million dollar cap hit next year, the NBA is insane.

6. GahLee

I wouldn't let him coach a WBBL team. The Lakers are inept, so who knows.

7. GahLee

LeBron needs to retire.

emainvol likes this.
  8. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

When the Lakers and Bucks are both eliminated, can we have a consolation series? Not because I want to watch the series, but because I want to watch Indy and Uni both melt down in one thread every other night for a couple weeks.

NashVol11 and IP like this.
  9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Why? Just had the best shooting season of his career. Combining with AD to outscore Murray and Jokic in this series.

Seems to still have a fair amount in the tank.

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Like, I get that most people aren’t actually watching the series, so they just see 3-0, 11 straight and assume LeBron and the Lakers are cooked. The Lakers have led by double digits in every game and should be down 2-1 at worst.

Bron and AD are absolutely still good enough to win a championship as a 1a and 1b. The Lakers have just spent the last however many seasons half-assing the roster build and straddling the fence on whether to go all in and shoot for a title, or hold onto assets and protect the future.

They asked themselves the question “Is LeBron too old/too injury prone” each of the last however many seasons,” and answering “yes” has caused them to surround a championship duo with a non championship coach and non championship supporting cast.

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I do enjoy having a nice, quiet place to shit post in peace during games.

emainvol likes this.
  12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

If I’m LeBron, and basketball and family are my biggest priorities, I’m doing the following:
    • Moving East. The West is stacked, the East looks super weak, and even Boston looks vulnerable. Tons of landing spot options.
    • I’m signing for less money. It allows my team to surround me with more talent so I can play less minutes and take more games off. Can’t have them so reliant on me.
    • I’m having them draft Bronny.
    • I’m spending the season teaching/coaching Bronny, ensuring decent playoff positioning, and then turning it on come playoff time to take a shot at another title.

13. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

37 straight posts by Indy in this thread, including quoting himself twice, from Wednesday morning until Gahlee stopped the streak last night.

Impressive.

IP, NashVol11 and Ssmiff like this.
  14. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

15. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

and funny

16. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

Only the best in WBBL

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

You counting might be the saddest part.

IP likes this.
  18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Has to be the board record.

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

It really is the best case scenario for me. I get to vent all of my frustrations, which helps me feel better. And nobody reads or replies, which means I don't waste any time arguing with morons or staying up even later than I already am.

The only downside is people making fun of me, which doesn't bother me. And it clearly gives some of you joy, which is good.

Win-Win

VolDad likes this.
  20. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

It doesn’t bother me so I’m not crapping on you or anything but does it not seem odd to essentially use a message board as a journal?