The Indy Talks To Himself (NBA) Thread.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by GahLee, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Dude, [uck fay] Jokic and these garbage ass, late shot clock 3’s. Lol that shit is so infuriating.

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Nuggets have shot 17 FT’s to the Lakers’ 6. If it holds, that’ll be 3 out of 4 games where the Nuggets have shot more free throws, despite the Lakers being the highest FT differential team in the league by a [uck fay]ing galaxy.

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Oh look, more free throws.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

You have GOT to be [uck fay]ing kidding me. I cannot believe what I just saw. A [uck fay]ing volley ball assist?

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Lakers “over the limit” again. The Nuggets are up to 6 FT’s for off ball fouls. Absurd.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Make it 8.

Nuggets have shot 23 FT’s through 3 quarters and have 19 points at the line. Literally the only reason this is a game.

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Oh, look, Bron getting [uck fay]ed by the refs AND his coaching staff. He didn’t even come close to touching the ball, yet they called it out on him. And then the bench doesn’t challenge.

Game feels rigged as [uck fay].

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

DLo gets absolutely obliterated on a 3. No call.

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

The shit Jokic gets away with, side by side with the calls he gets, are infuriating.

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Jokic, fouls the shit out of a guy to get the rebound, rewarded with an and-1. Again.

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

IP likes this.
  16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

17. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Be with your family and enjoy what you've accomplished. He is more than ready to move on from playing the game. There is nothing left to prove and really nothing left to gain. LA isn't winning shit anytime soon and soon is all he has.

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

19. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I’m just amazed to look at the score and double digit lakers win while indy is in here making Vandy fans look like they don’t whine about refs. Goodness. Take the W.
    And Lebron been not hustling back for a decade so that’s nothing new. He’s got another record which is giving opponents more 5 v 4 than any player in nba history.

20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I want the refs to call fouls when they happen. I want the refs to call the ball out of bounds on the correct team that touched it last. A lot of these calls are not “judgement” calls. They are obvious, clear as day mistakes with ample video evidence.

My team could win by 50. It has zero impact on my desire for a correctly called game. I have no idea why you think the score of the game would affect my desire for the game to be correctly called in any way whatsoever.