Third Down for What!?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by KenTenn, Aug 17, 2014.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Just... Perfect post. Perfect.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

****ing nihilists.

3. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Nobody calls me Lebowski.

4. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Your name's Lebowski, Lebowski

5. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

i should probably see that movie

6. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

I think this need answering

7. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Shut the **** up Donnie.

8. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Shut the **** up, Leahy.

9. GahLee

That's not in the movie.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

I am the liquor.

11. KenTenn

KenTenn Only Mod Approved Posts

Stop fictionalizing. You didn't have parents. You're a petri dish creation raised by Woody Woodpecker and Andy Panda. The only record you know or have is some obscure melody on an old mid-1930 gramophone label. The proof is in your attitude towards a child. Karma will find you but I won't laugh when it does. I'll just feel sorry for you. And shame that my Vols have fans like you who are beneath even Bama protoplasmoids.

Now, continue to exhibit your glorious algae background. I thank you for one thing, though. You've demonstrated and reminded me that evil people actually exist and thus made me fully understand a church sign I once saw. It said, "Don't let the world make you evil." I chuckled at the time but you have made me see that sign wasn't a joke. You folks really do exist and seek to evil-ize others. My next visit to Scottsville, KY, I will show a printout of your posts to my granddaughter's parents. Likely they will also show it and discuss it with their Barren River area pastor and neighbors so their kids learn what kind of people to stay away from. While I pity you, I'm also done with you. Except looking for more printout material for the pastor who might use it as sermon material. So kids know why their parents tell them to not speak to strangers and other cautions. Seriously, thanks. Carry on.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2014
  12. GahLee

WTF are you talking about? There is no chance that video gets out on the jumbotron, that said, you posted this in the football forum and then proceeded to ramble on about a 13 year old doing what most 13 year old girls do.

13. KenTenn

KenTenn Only Mod Approved Posts

Go Vols! WRU is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. GahLee

As soon as possible. Seriously.

15. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Here's a sermon for your 'pastor'... it's people like you, Ken, that make many people not want to darken a door of a church.

Now go play in traffic.

16. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Why bring Scottsville, Ky into this?? You're trying way to hard. NYY is good people. I don't understand your posts whatsoever. Are you trying to say that you are religious?? You sound like you belong with the Westboro baptist bunch. There's a way to handle talking to people who you don't believe are living right, and you are going about it completely wrong. That is if you're even being serious. If you want to talk about religious, NYY gives as good of a personal experience of salvation as anyone on this board. Get out of here.

JayVols likes this.
  17. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I work with NY every weekday, and I'm proud that I have that opportunity. You'll not find a better guy, period.

18. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Good use of a comma. That sentence could've been very awkward.

19. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Another sermon topic for the good pastor...

Incest is a Sin!

20. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I try to always use good grammar. I have more edited posts than anyone here due to my penchant to not write like a hilljack. Besides, I love a good dramatic pause, and the comma allows for that in the written word.