Tiger King on Netflix

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Mar 24, 2020.

1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

let's be fair, "Tenacious D" is usually [ddiapos]-esque when it comes to unnecessarily moving conversations to different threads

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

consider that thread titles are what google searches off of. really the more specific the thread title, the better.

Tenacious D likes this.
  3. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Finally, someone gets it.

And it prevents 176 new conversations form being smushed into a single thread.

4. Tenacious D

That eulogy.....bruh.

I seriously think that I could have passed out laughing at that eulogy.

5. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Does this doc include me, NYY or both? Is the gay stuff real or fake? What is the number 1 reason I should watch it?

6. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I assumed this was about you. Is it not?

7. gcbvol

I don't think so. Not a lot of experience working with big [ussies pay].

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Do you have an amazing two toned mullet?

hohenfelsvol and gcbvol like this.
  9. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

they took the people of Walmart and genetically modified them to increase their trash and entertainment levels.

Then they harvested only the best and made this show

gcbvol likes this.
  10. gcbvol

Never in life an never to come.

11. gcbvol

Sold!

justingroves likes this.
  12. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think I could look fierce with a skullet.

gcbvol likes this.
  13. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

If the state of Kentucky were to be a Netflix show, it would be Tiger King.

justingroves likes this.
  14. Tenacious D

GCB wouldn’t fly over the city that held the trailers that contained this trash.

IP likes this.
  15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Got an image of Chernobyl and the helicopters having to fly around the pit to not get cooked.

16. Tenacious D

The underbelly of private zoo ownership, including the breeding, sale, profiteering, abusing and execution of exotic and extinct animals.

A woman who may have killed and fed her dead husband to tigers.

A man who basically runs a polygamist harem in Myrtle Beach, and which is also a private zoo.

You’ll meet a guy who comes in riding a white horse, flashing what he claims to be millions and who likes to smuggle baby tigers and lions into Vegas hotels as a way lure young girls into threesomes with he and his wife, who are each swingers.

You’ll also meet a guy who owns both a five and dime and a strip club in Nowhere, Oklahoma, and who also likes to hang out and party.

Tiger King, a gay man who owns a private zoo in Oklahoma, and who also is in a polygamist relationship / marriage with two other dudes that he spoils with toys and drugs....each of whom may or may not be gay. He wears leather, bright sequins, packs a sidearm, once ran for President, later for a Governor, is a prolific singer of such songs as “I saw a tiger”, and who also dabbles in magic. He likes to shoot things and blow things up. And he hates - HATES - the woman in Florida (who may have killed her husband) and it’s one of the most hateful feuds you’ll see, and where one is alleged to have tried to get the other one killed. Oh, and he explains how one of his lovers used to cheer him up by rubbing his balls in his face....in the course of eulogizing the same.

It’s fantastic. And tragic. And terrible. And fantastic.

justingroves and gcbvol like this.
  17. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

carolbhaaskin is a crazy [itch bay]

18. gcbvol

Haha. I didn't realize we were talking about the Big Cat Rescue in Tampa. I have a friend who was/probably still is involved with them. Haven't spoken to him in a while, but should probably check in. We worked together in East TN and he moved down to Tampa a few years back. Has shared a lot of pictures playing with the tigers.

19. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Remember that [ussy pay] is undefeated before going down that road.

kmf600 and gcbvol like this.
  20. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I work a lot with a guy that works close to the veterinary side of the Big Cat Rescue and has spent a lot of time down there. Can't wait to ask him about it all next time I talk to him.