Two Years In: Butch vs. Dooley

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by RockyHill, Sep 14, 2015.

1. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

come on. You're making those guys out to sound like real pros. This is the silly argument that Vegas Vol once made supporting Fulmer.

2. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

I'm not speaking on how they performed, if they underachieved or any of that, just that they played under Dooely, at the same time and all went to the NFL.

3. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Refer to my previous post.

4. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

Nailed it.

5. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

His time here was similar to Cutler's at vandy both immature and difficult to manage

Imagine though if Dobbs, like Bray (Chaney) had that little extra

6. GahLee

The average NFL career is 3 years, most of those guys have already exceeded that. They're not star players and I never said they were, just that they were NFL players, which they are.

7. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Elder doing work

8. GahLee

I'll let him speak for himself.

9. RockyHill

He did but you weren't smart enough to get it. We both said the same thing in response to your dumb comment.

10. GahLee

You should switch to non-toxic crayons, that way when you start gnawing on them it will only be a waste of your fathers money and will slow your death spiral into mental retardation by a smidge. Now go play in traffic.

11. RockyHill

You said something stupid, no need to get worked up about it.

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

OK. They still weren't a good offense and some of that is definitely on Dooley.

13. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Some? All of that's on DD.

Bray, Hunter, Patterson, Rivera, James, Stone, Tiny all but Tiny are starting and/or contributing at the next level

14. GahLee

It wasn't stupid, it's [dadgum] fact. Everyone of them play in the NFL. It's as simple as that. You, of all people on this site have little to no room to attempt to insult someone else's intelligence. After all, you just posted a thread based on statistics that actually refutes the point you were trying to make. That's next level type of stupidity, I know a place where you'd fit in, I'm sure you'll find the crowd there much more to your liking.

15. RockyHill

Uh Bray?

16. GahLee

I think Bray is done, he was a career backup, tearing his knee up will probably end his career but he still got paid for a few years.

17. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

He just signed an extension two weeks ago.

18. GahLee

Really? Wow. That's hard to believe. He's been third string since day one. Good for him. Keep getting those checks.

19. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Before his injury Bray was penciled in as a back up

Hell, even Austin Johnson (NO) is getting his

20. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ep-investing-in-backup-qbs-extend-tyler-bray/
    Andy Reid must love him.