U$C..eff it let's talk about Dooley v Kiffin again.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Volguy1971, Sep 8, 2013.

1. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Possibly. I think he'll be an OC for someone next year. My guess is Muschamp.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Huh? Missed this.

3. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I missed it. What'd he say?

4. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Please no.

5. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

After seeing WSU live Saturday a week ago, I just can't imagine that they actually beat SC. They looked terrible against Auburn.

6. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

on the field postgame he said he wanted to thank Mark May for picking the upset because they were in a coaches meeting with it on tv. He had a little smirk and was kindof looking between the cameraman and the interviewer. Holtz and May were smiling when they brought it back to them. It was well played. Didn't come off as arrogant or a jerk. Just a little showmanship, but in good taste.

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Ha. Nice.

8. mmmjtx

mmmjtx Member

Or hired Majors then instead of Battle.

9. This thread is proof positive that worm holes exist. I feel as though I have gone back to the other site with the serious lack of reading comprehension and logic I have just wandered through.

10. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I know I missed the discussion by a few hours, but Dooley signed 13 DBs during his three years here. The number who are still on the two-deep in the secondary is identical to the number of walk-ons in the two-deep in the secondary.

Just in case anyone needed any more relevant statistics.

11. limpleg

there was never a discussion or doubt that Kiffin, though he is proving to suck, isn't better than Dooley. At everything.

12. Tar Volon

This comment was entirely directed at the "Terry Joseph did a good job at DB recruiting" line.

13. limpleg

it was just to clarify. I think TJ might have done ok though. It was just that teaching head first diving into third base doesn't really translate and leads to dbs face first as opponents run by

14. Kiffin getting a major OC position next year? Some of 'yall are delusional.

15. Tar Volon

Charlie Weis did it

16. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Cam Cameron and Bill Callahan seem to have little trouble finding work.

17. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Seems like he'd have a little more gravity than Kiffin. Or is it gravitas? I feel confident in gravity, sticking with it.

18. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Or gravy.

19. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Are 250+ posts really needed to flush out that Kiffin could recruit, and Dooley's efforts were far below average at best; that Kiffin has yet to prove his mettle as a head coach, but Dooley clearly proved his inability to manage a major college program; and that we would more likely than not be looking at a more talented roster if Kiffin had stayed?

This is not difficult.

20. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Even Cowherd has turned on Kiffin.