[uck fay] Auburn.

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Oct 13, 2018.

1. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Auburn sucks though. They didnt just go full retard. They got beat.

2. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Change subject much?

I mean what do you want me to say? Yeah, Tennessee best Auburn. It required Tennessee WR’s playing out of their minds and a clown show of errors by Auburn.

Tennessee isn’t better than Auburn. And please don’t lose your mind like a damn child at that. Inferior teams win every week. That’s not me digging at Tennessee or anything.

3. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

[uck fay] Auburn.

4. Tenacious D

You’re [uck fay]ing retarded to make a moral victory argument in this joint.

Tennessee is EXACTLY better than Auburn.

Source: The [dadgum]ed mother [uck fay]ing scoreboard you [uck fay]ing retard.

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Tennessee 30
    Auburn 24

Thus, by rule, Tennessee is better than Auburn.

6. RockyHill

I knew that’s the response I’d get. It’s not a moral victory argument at all, I have no idea how that even popped into your head. I’m sincerely not talking shit or anything like that. It will never stop being totally baffling that I come into a thread with a totally calm and reasonable point and the response is just “Der Auburn sux derrr”.

I mean like when Norfis does it it’s funny and plenty of other times it’s funny but here it’s just dumb.

7. lol vol

lol vol Member

Well, if ifs and buts were candy and nuts, oh what a Merry Christmas it would be. As a fan it’s natural to rationalize defeat, hell I blame the refs for not calling a fumble against South Carolina. But it doesn’t matter, they ran up and down the field and were the better team.

However, Guarantano is a better QB than Stidham, our receivers whooped your secondary all game long, and Tennessee kicked Auburn’s ass. Deal with it.

justingroves likes this.
  8. RockyHill

By rule, 2017 Auburn was better than 2017 Georgia.

You see how that or like ten billion other examples make that a dumb thing to say?

I’m not trying to have any bragging rights or whatever else a win gets you. Tennessee now gets to talk shit until 2025 in Knoxville but FFS just have an adult conversation.

9. RockyHill

All of that is true and on that day Tennessee was better. Yep. No argument. I can still make the argument I’m making here, you see that right?

10. Tenacious D

Your “calm and reasonable” argument is that Auburn is better than Tennessee....

WHEN THEY JUST PLAYED AND TENNESSEE [uck fay]ING SMOKED AUBURN.

IN YOUR HOUSE.

WITH THE HIGH SCHOOL COACH WHO YOU HAVE SIGNED TO A CONTRACT THAT WILL PAY HIM $32M [uck fay]ING DOLLARS TO GO HOME.

BECAUSE YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY RETARDED. OR DELUSIONAL.

DELUSIONALLY RETARDED.

LIKE EVERY OTHER [uck fay]ING AUBURN FAN, EVER.

[uck fay] your dipshit nonsensical argument.

And [uck fay] Auburn.

11. Tenacious D

It’s good that you’re not trying to have bragging rights - because there is none to be had.

12. RockyHill

If you had read you’d know that the argument was that if you’re gonna call Mizzou god awful you’ll have to call Tennessee the same because at this point there’s no evidence to suggest Tennessee is better or even as good as Missouri.

If you’d read my posts instead of freaking out when you saw I typed Auburn after Beech’s weak ass subject change you’d have seen that.

13. RockyHill

Um yeah, that’s obvious. Or at least I’d think it would be, but here we are, in a thread where an otherwise intelligent like guy Card appears to be suggesting that the better team always wins and that is that. For bragging rights that’s fine, but it’s the argument of a kindergartner.

14. RockyHill

Let the record show I did not derail this damn thread. I like Tennessee to take 3 of the 4.

15. lol vol

lol vol Member

Your argument is that Tennessee fans can’t say Missouri is god awful because Tennessee is god awful and inferior to Auburn.

I think Tennessee is better than Auburn, and Tennessee fans can still call Missouri awful even if Tennessee is awful because [ddiapos] sucks and nobody knows the suckitude of [ddiapos] more than Vol fans.

justingroves likes this.
  16. CardinalVol

And 2017 UCF is also better than Auburn.

justingroves likes this.
  17. CardinalVol

If Auburn were 7-1 and lost on a fluke to Tennessee in Neyland while destroying everyone else in their path, then sure.

Alas, Auburn is 5-3, and really there aren't any debate to be had. After being a preseason outside title contender, Auburn is mediocre at best, and whose best win on the season is over a mediocre, at best Washington team in Atlanta.

18. RockyHill

And 2017 Auburn is two scores better than 2017 Alabama, your national champion.

See how that is an argument for small children?

19. RockyHill

I’m not sure specifically what you’re arguing here.

20. CardinalVol

That Tennessee is better than Auburn.

InVolNerable likes this.