Ugly story out of Chattanooga

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by A-Smith, Jan 17, 2016.

1. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

3. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Holy crap. I didn't realize it ruptured his bladder and colon.

**** everyone involved that didn't report this.

4. Daddy Gee

Daddy Gee Chieftain

5. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

OTL is on this story now. The details are just brutal. If that were my kid I don't know that there would be anything keeping me from killing the three perps...

6. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

You wouldn't get the chance. If my kid did that to another kid, I'd have already killed him before you got to him.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'd be telling him he needs to confess and fully cooperate, and just expect to do jail time.

8. Savage Orange

I hear you Dooz... If MY kid did this to anybody I'd be mortified. What's up with the idea nowadays that you can't be part of an organization without being "beaten in" or sexually assaulted? Is gang culture THAT ingrained in our youth? If so, it's time to seriously look at how to curtail it....

9. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

It probably happens less than 1% of was going on up until 20-30 years ago. This isn't a growing trend.

10. Savage Orange

Idk man... I never got buttraped with a pool cue and nobody I know did either... Hazing is one thing, but this is entirely different.

11. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Yup.

12. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

No place in this for sports.

And the worst of this is the grown ass men that are in charge of these young people not reporting it immediately. You cover up a kid chewing tobacco and deal with things like that "in house."

You don't coverup a felony that will forever alter a kids life.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

What, you're saying you can't forcibly penetrate another person? Well, excuse me. I thought this was America.

14. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I'd agree there seems to be a growing obsession by guys with other guys *******s. I don't think it always leads to this type of injury or is overly serious, but it's there. I would guess it has something to do with being the alpha male by violating the weak. Regardless, it's ****ed up and I'm not a psychologist.

We were forced by the upperclassmen to run laps while they kicked soccer balls at us, we're responsible for setup and take down of practice equipment and one cold day we had to slide through a muddle puddle (they did make one mouthy kid roll around and oink like a pig). Besides the normal shittalking that goes on at any field, that was it.

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Ha ha

16. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

We use to hog tie freshman and roll them around the field in a trash can, good times.

17. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

I always had a chew walking out the locker room after a game.

18. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

He said trend, you referred to single incident with nothing further. It's as if you didn't even read what he wrote.

19. Savage Orange

There have been several instances where "beat-ins" and other shit of a sexual nature have happened, mostly high school but surely you're up to speed on the FAMU case....

20. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Hard to ban something when mom and dad allow it at home.