Update NCAA 2014 rosters

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by IP, Oct 28, 2014.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Does such a thing exist?

Is there a way to edit dynasty save files to quickly change rosters, previous season's records, etc?

2. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

You are the wind beneath my wings

4. RockyHill

Glad I could be of assistance. I wish NCAA could've been around long enough to see UT be fun to play with again.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm trying to figure if there is a way to export/extract a dynasty save file, then be able to edit the year, records, rosters, etc all in one place. If that could be done, the game could be updated each season for the foreseeable future.

6. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

8th Maxim Online Dynasty comin'?

7. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I'd be tempted to buy a 360 if that happened.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Is there a free alternative to xbox live yet? Serious question. I used to rig networks for regular xboxes back in the day, so I figure there must be a way.

9. VB

VB Member

Still have my 360 and copy.

10. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Same. Not sure how likely most of the core group would play though....

Harry doesn't have the game anymore and claims he'll never play it again even if he did, Skull never posts on here, Scribbley is without a 360.....Bassman has been....banished...from this site apparently, and Wounded hardly seems to come around at all anymore.

I know, for myself, I'm probably not going to be able to devote any time much at all until mid December.....if it actually did happen.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
  11. IP

IP Super Moderator

I have a 360, I just have to unpack it. I don't have live and I am not eager to pay for the "service."

12. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Didn't realize that. For whatever reason I thought you had got ridden of it. Don't ask why.

13. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I'd get a used copy and play if vb wasn't allowed in. Otherwise I want nothing to do with it.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

lol, the vitriol never goes away. Love it.

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Didn't you guys all say 14 was pure shit? I never bought it because everyone thought it was terrible, even by EA standards.

And what's this about bassman getting banished?

16. RockyHill

I like it just fine. What are the gripes about it?

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Ask these guys. I never bought it. I was already banned from the dynasty, so once I heard it sucked, I had no interest.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

read-option is ridiculously overpowered, for one. Been awhile so I don't remember all of my gripes.

19. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Read option was ridiculous and the ground game in general was just blatantly overpowered. I remember it seemed like you were guaranteed to score at least 30 points a game if you ran the ball every play. They got most everything else right but those were my main two complaints.

Recruiting was a bit odd too in '14 and I never fully got into it compared to previous versions.

20. RockyHill

Yeah I can see that.