UT currently #7 in 2018 recruiting

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by dc4utvols, Jun 21, 2017.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

And 70% of our fans fawn over Butch and the Right Way of doing things. They are all idiots. They were not raised right, either.

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Auburn basically held a similar position to Florida. Early season game that ended up going a long way towards defining how the rest of the season would go. Hard to believe their parents didn't feel this way about Auburn.

3. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I've been posting here for about four years now and I think I've read basically that exact same post from you about 5 times. I don't care to argue it, but I've always been curious why some on here honestly seem to hate Auburn more than Alabama. Alabama and its power brokers are and have been more corrupt and dirty since the Shug days but it seems some are just willing to play second fiddle to Alabama but it completely melts them that Auburn is a better program. And I'd ask why but I know the answer, and the answer is as pathetic today as it has ever been.

4. RockyHill

Maybe their feelings mellowed over time. I think my dad hated them back in those days too, always mentioned the 85 game, but when we were kids it just wasn't relevant anymore.

5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Not true at all.

Auburn is down one peg from Alabama.

6. JohnnyQuickkick

If I'd gone to Mississippi State I'd be an even more obnoxious Tennessee fan

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

And if someone came here extolling the virtuous reasons to cheer for Bama, they'd probably be met with a similar response.

8. JohnnyQuickkick

Alabama is the slutty girl that everybody knows it but she puts on the good clean face to the world.

Auburn is the slutty girl that doesn't give a ****

9. RockyHill

Virtuous? I don't know about that.

10. RockyHill

I think you can do better than this.

11. RockyHill

And one aspect of my general disposition on this topic that I should discuss more is why exactly I'm drifting more towards 100% AU. A big part of it is obviously my college experience. I loved Auburn and had some damn good times in Jordan Hare. But another reason is how mad it makes me that it doesn't seem like anyone at UT gives a f**k. As screwed up as Auburn's leadership may be, they want to win. They may be incompetent at times as many boosters and college power brokers are, but at UT they don't give a shit anymore. They'd accept 6-6 for the rest of time as long as the money train kept rolling, sticks in my craw.

12. CardinalVol

Solid comparison.

13. RockyHill

It really isn't. It's more like:

Alabama is the biggest whore in the whole GD country and everyone knows, but she came from money and has a monster trust fund so we'll just pretend she's a good girl.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Alabama sucks. Auburn sucks a little less.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Alabama is a whore, Auburn is the girl ****ing a horse to try and out whore Alabama

16. CardinalVol

Also known as - knows how to put on a pretty face and present herself to the world.

Auburn is trying to **** their cousin's husband at family reunions.

17. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Auburn plays UGA every year and I want to see them beat UGA every year.

Same goes for Bama. Outside of that I don't really care. Unless they draw UF, then I hope they beat them too.

18. RockyHill

Are you serious? Keep kissing Bama's ass. There's no dolling up that whore face, the whole sham relies on the people looking to be in awe and not see all the shit going on behind the doors.

This perception is just kills me. And of all fan bases, for UT fans to fall for so easily is just sad.

19. CardinalVol

We aren't the little sister to them whose jealous ****ing our cousin's husband at family events either.

You don't seem to grasp that we all hate Bama and realize she's a whore. We're just saying that Auburn is more pathetic because of how much it wants to be and tries to keep up with Bama.

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

And how they fail, unless they buy a qb or a few tail backs