UT/UF noon kickoff

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by hallowed_hill, Sep 22, 2014.

1. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I don't like beer in the morning. My standards are skewed because I live in a fraternity house full of heathens, but we start with screwdrivers then proceed to whatever else.

2. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Oh! Blew my mind with the screwdrivers. Perfect breakfast drink, I hate bloody marys

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Definitely start with a breakfast cocktail, then move to whatever you want. Feels less dirty that way.

4. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

The beer I had for breakfast wasn't bad...

5. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Knocks the shake off is what an old timer told me once

6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Start drinking after 5pm Friday and don't stop until game time. Problem solved.

7. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Super genius

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

so I had one more for dessert.

9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Great song by Kristofferson and sung be THE Johnny Cash.

10. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Picked out my cleanest dirty shirt

11. CardinalVol

The good news is IIRC, we are 2-0 against Florida at noon kickoff, in 92 and 03.

12. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Someone will have to send me the address or directions to your spot. I think I know where it's at but not positive. Will be there with family so hopefully they won't override me on where to tailgate. Family... Whatcha gonna do?

13. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Despite the flack I may get for the dual fandom, I became a connoisseur of morning drinking in 2012. A noon game for AU is 11 am, and the combined misery of Auburn's and Tennessee's woes that year was more than sober me could bear on Saturdays.

14. CardinalVol

A little Jack Daniels in your coffee never hurt anyone IMO.

15. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Been known to breakfast beers when I'm vacationing/tailgating. To the point that my hands feel like they are burning up when I don't.

16. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

In addition to the past maybe 7 years of Vols football, I have been suffering thru Miami Dolphins for about the same

17. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

If it's wrong, I don't want to be right.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
  18. JayVols

Why does everyone want to throw in a fat joke? I am human. Cut me. Do I not bleed?

And this cuts me.

Deeeeeeeep.

19. CardinalVol

Probably because you're so fat it's able to cut you so deep.

:)

20. JayVols

11th St. Garage is right next to the World's Fair Park on Cumberland. If you're coming from downtown go to the bottom of the hill, cross under the railroad bridge and come to the red light. The garage will be on the campus side of that light on your right.

If coming from campus, travel down Cumberland towards downtown. Go down the hill just past Neyland Dr. The garage is at the bottom of the hill on your left. There's a large walkway going over Cumberland that connects the garage to the engineering buildings on the northeastern part of campus.