VA scandal

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Snakeonia, May 29, 2014.

1. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

2. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Maybe her reconnaissance mission included everywhere but her home district? Go gayta's!

3. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

Death panels?

4. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Corrine Brown is both the best and worst example of democracy that mankind may ever see.

5. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

People should do time over this

6. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Well said

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

How she gets elected, I don't know.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I used to live in Maxine waters district. She got 85 percent of the vote the last election despite the fact she should be in jail. Guess people just vote for who they are used to

9. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I firmly believe that gerrymandering is one of the greatest problems of our "democracy". 90% of the politicians don't have to worry much about anything beyond the primary and, every 10 years, the party in power gets to manipulate the maps in their favor simply because they have a majority. That's in large part how dipshits like Waters, Brown, etc. get elected and never have to face the consequences of their actions.

10. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Agreed

11. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

Low information voters who vote on name recognition is also a factor.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Agreed, but each party has some culpability for allowing dipshits to repeatedly get nominated after failing to be worthy representatives.

13. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Also true. A lot of good people could do these jobs, but don't want to put up with the bullshit or do things like beg for money.....I mean, fundraise.

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Completely agree

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

The VA in East TN is run by idiots, too. Live in Knoxville, less than 5 miles from a VA facility that provides the care you need? Get in your car and drive 100 miles to Johnson City you stupid old man. Want to appeal that? Go **** yourself.

16. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

Obama 2008: VA will be 'leader of health care reform'
    He got that right. The ACA is heading toward the same path as the VA.