Video: Tony Stewart Runs Over Driver Kevin Ward

Discussion in 'Sports' started by ptclaus98, Aug 9, 2014.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Stewart did not attend the grand opening of the new Bass Pro Shop in Bristol, TN where he was scheduled to be a speaker today.

2. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

He's also not racing this weekend as well.

3. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Don't be surprised if Stewart sits out the remainder of the 2014 season.

4. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Looks like he's back this week. Good for him.

5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Tony Stewart Speaks:

[video=youtube;cFkAA9GZmgs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFkAA9GZmgs[/video]

6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I hope he can get beyond this. It looks like he is not emotionally fit to race, even now. But perhaps it, being his first public appearance, just brings back all the emotions. I wonder how he will feel and react when he gets into a wreck situation on the track.

7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

In a little more than 2 minutes - I, I, I, I, myself, I, I, I, I, my, I, I, I, I, me, I, I, I, I

8. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Okay?

9. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

He killed a young man and his first words on the subject he spends most of the 2 short minutes talking about himself. Very telling IMO.

10. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

He didn't kill anyone.

11. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

There is a body in the ground proving otherwise.

12. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Voldad has knee jerked the **** out of this thread.

13. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Someone claims that he did not kill anyone despite that being the reason this whole thread and video exist and I have "knee jerked" the thread. Very Funny.

14. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Yes, you have. It wasn't a good bit when it happened and it's not a good bit now.

15. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Darwinism is what killed the dude.

16. JayVols

He mentioned the deceased- by name, he mention the dad- by name, he mentioned the mom- by name, he mentioned the sisters (X 3)- all by name. This was a press conference about him, Tony Stewart, returning to the racetrack not a question & answer session about an event that is still under investigation.

I'm not exactly sure what you were expecting, but it was obviously much more than most everyone else.

17. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I had no expectations. I had hopes that he would be himself and give me an inkling of how he thinks. He did not disappoint.

18. JayVols

When did he give another press conference that he was so uncaring? I missed that one because what I saw was not a self-absorbed ******* that was disrespectful to the victim and his family.

19. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

IMO, Stewart was contrite, sincere in his feelings, and very haggard in appearance. I honestly think he is coming back to drive too soon. JMO.

20. JayVols

Agree 100%. But often it's best to get back in the saddle.

I thought he was an emotional wreck.