volnation really being communists there.

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by joevol320, Jan 3, 2012.

1. joevol320

joevol320 New Member

i posted a joke about Gruden and those mods delete it. goodness they have no sense of humor.

2. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

The folks over on Volnation manage to get stupider every time something bad happens.

3. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

The real Joevol doesn't use punctuation or capitals.

I need proof of life. Post on VN politics board in stock market thread. Say hello to golfballs.

4. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

yet they allow gsvol and LG to continue their non-sense on a daily basis. I don't know how they decide what is acceptable or not anymore.

5. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

bc they're probably banned

6. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

i'm not the one complaining for the record.

7. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Was it funny?

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Meh. Wouldn't say "communism." I think it is closer to a North Korean authoritarian state.

QP, I totally understand. At the same time, some folks just want to vent a little. We certainly don't need it in the football forum, though.

9. Ron Mexico.

Ron Mexico. New Member

I'm starting to think that 8th Maxim folks only go to VN just to come back here and complain about what happened on VN. If you don't like their website that much, why would you continue to post on VN?

10. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Much like going to vb to complain about 8th and then returning.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

burn.

12. Ron Mexico.

Ron Mexico. New Member

Quote please. I'm going to need an example of this.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

14. Ron Mexico.

Ron Mexico. New Member

What did I say in that thread that isn't the truth? That it's "cluttered"? What a horrible complaint!

15. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

FWIW, I somewhat agree but I think it will eventually die down. This site is pretty much a splits from VN and it wasn't exactly a clean breakup. Eventually everyone will move on.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Acting like we have one agenda is pretty stupid. The vast majority of posters over here do not start threads regarding VN, post on VN, or even think about VN anymore. There are a few that post in both places that occasionally bring it up. Big deal, VN is the biggest vol site on the web. Find another forum that doesn't ever mention VN. You can't.

I'd say our agenda here is more about Derrick Dooley getting tossed as soon as is feasible and watching Cuonzo Martin for signs of his ability to be the coach we need.

17. Ron Mexico.

Ron Mexico. New Member

Nice, now you agree.

18. Ron Mexico.

Ron Mexico. New Member

Thank you for your opinion. I was asked for mine, both publicly in the link provided and privately. I provided feedback both publicly and privately, I apologize if it offended you.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

I am not offended, it was just humorous that you were calling someone out for discussing one board on another, when you very recently did the same.

20. Ron Mexico.

Ron Mexico. New Member

Nope, not what I wrote. Go back up and read it again.