Vols/Rebs Round 2

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by lylsmorr, Jan 24, 2013.

1. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

He's talented as hell, but I still think he'll be making meth in a trailer park in 5 years.

2. MettaWorldPeace

MettaWorldPeace Contributor

For all of the trash talking he does, Henderson backs it up with clutch shots. He has stepped up to the challenge each time. It's not being cocky if you can back it up.

3. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Eh. There's a big difference between being cocky and being a certified asshat IMO.

4. MettaWorldPeace

MettaWorldPeace Contributor

If you want him to shut up, then beat him. So far, nobody has been able to accomplish that in the SEC.

5. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Might as well be OVC. Unimpressed.

6. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Yeah not really an accomplishment. The only team worth a shit in the SEC plays them Saturday and will certainly beat that ass.

7. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Henderson brings passion and points to Ole Miss

8. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

lol - what a piece of trash. I saw the argument he and AK had - was hilarious.

9. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

It was imminent. Kennedy can't control him

10. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Two OM players out for the season - I suppose its time to look for their annual collapse... although the SEC is so dang weak they still probably make the tourney.

11. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

lulz Rebels and AK continue their annual late season collapse with a loss to USCjr.

12. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

John Talty ‏@JTalty
    Kennedy says Henderson has played for two coaches that have been fired and with his shot selection he may be going for the triple crown.

13. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

a lot of Ole Miss fans want Kennedy out.

14. PoochPunt3rdDown

PoochPunt3rdDown Troll Guru

This thread is kinda funny in retrospect.