Vols/Rebs Round 2

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by lylsmorr, Jan 24, 2013.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

They've now beaten UT three in a row, neutral, home, and away.

Name 25 teams better.

False modesty is nothing to celebrate. If you kick somebody's ass and want to tell them about it, have at it. If you want him to shut up, beat him.

2. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

What does last years game have to do with this year? He wasn't even playing. The only team in the SEC that could realistically beat us 10 out of 10 times right now is Florida.

3. dknash

dknash Chieftain

If they hadn't trailed 3/4 of the game at home, perhaps it would ring less hollow. Or if we hadn't choked.

Or maybe if Billy Badass proclaiming himself "just better" than a team which will be missing the NCAAs actually carried any weight.

4. dknash

dknash Chieftain

No. 23 Mississippi tops Tennessee 62-56 - Yahoo! Sports

Apparently without Twitter, he would have been blindsided by our insidious plan to play defense.

What. a. ****ing. moron.

5. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

He apparently made it on the MWC all-time douche team in his short stint at Utah as well. Read where he punched a BYU player but couldn't find the video.

6. hatvol96

Punching a BYU player makes me like him even more.

7. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Nothing that occurred, or could occur, in either sentence particularly impresses me.

8. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Xs 2. I would only like it more if he screwed a BYU cheerleader in the locker room by luring her in there with a promise of showing her "special underwear".

9. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Of all things Marshall Henderson, this statement bothers me least. Of the evidence we've seen thus far it's hard to claim otherwise.

10. dknash

dknash Chieftain

I'll just leave this here.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
  11. hatvol96

Said it to some people last night, I'll say it again. Henderson is Scott Skiles for the Hip Hop Generation.

12. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

You also said you wanted Skiles as next HC, right?

13. hatvol96

Wouldn't bother me at all.

14. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

15. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Somebody should have Ron Artested that [itch bay].

16. hatvol96

I thought he couldn't do anything I would like better than punching a BYU player. Then, he shits all over Auburn. Kudos, Mr. Henderson.

17. hatvol96

I agree. That would have given Murphy Holloway and Reginald Buckner provocation to beat some redneck ass. I'd have loved to have seen one of them go Stephen Jackson on that geriatric old fool in the front row.

18. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Enemy of a douchebag is my friend. Go Rednecks!

And they won by two against Auburn while he jacked up 4-15 from the field. Anyone with a conscience would have been too embarrassed for that.

19. hatvol96

Who dropped the winning free throws right in their animal husbandry practicing faces? Funny that Tennessee fans had no problems with JaJuan Smith doing the same stuff.

20. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Why did they need free throws to beat Auburn?

Perhaps I'm repressing my last memories of a decent Tennessee athletic team, but I don't remember anything on this level from JaJuan. Two things that stick out were him and Pelphrey, which made Pelphrey look worse, and standing next to the other team's huddle during an unofficial "timeout" which was legal. Maybe a 4/10 on this kid's douchiness scale.