Vols vs Gators Discussion

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by **TDCVOL**, Sep 21, 2015.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm glad we have an all-conference performing punter.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

I have no idea what it is, but your avatar enchants me.

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm expcting something in the neighborhood of a 21-3 Gator victory at this point.

Give up a big special teams play, a costly int as well. Offense will look terrible.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

We're going to win, because that is probably the worse outcome at this point.

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I just don't see it. Our offense is going to have to make at least a 120 degree turnaround.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm gonna have to get my projector out for that one.

7. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Tennessee wins

8. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I don't think it'll be close either way.

They're shit for talent, we're shit for brains. We'll either jump on them big and early, and they'll quit. Or they'll jump on us and we'll tap out.

34-14, somebody.

9. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

The tap out was almost guaranteed under Dooley. I've not noticed it so much under Jones, but a big loss here could start a trend.

10. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Yeah, Jones isn't the tap out kind of guy, he's the puckerbutt kind of guy. Win big or lose close.

11. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

I see him as a middle of the road kind of guy

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Like 5th chair?

13. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

We don't have an offensive advantage. We should, but we don't.

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

There's no reason we shouldn't beat the hell out of them. They absolutely suck and have a boatload of injuries. That said I have zero confidence and this is the most ambivalent I've been about a UT-UF game I've ever been. I almost don't want to win because I'll get so pissed off seeing Butch do the Neyland pose trying to act like he didn't spend two hours rehearsing it in front of a mirror the night before.

15. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Starting to feel like TN wins, Jones hits the Neyland pose, talks on CBS about how he took a bunch of kids who had never flown in a plane into a hostile environment and overcame adversity....The 8th implodes

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

By the the time the story is finished, he'll have molded half the players from clay he harvested from the banks of the Jordan River, then breathed life into them via lost ancient Hebrew rituals, before finally coaching these golems up.

17. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

I damn near had a brain hemorrhage reading this.

18. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Tennessee by 14+.

Jones will empty the bag, jump on them early, FL will have no offensive answer, and will fold the tent.

19. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

He only does this against teams he knows he can beat.

20. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Paging Iowa