We have to move now

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by tvolsfan, Nov 28, 2017.

1. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

No catfishing here.

And he’s not going to say it publicly until someone forces the issue.

2. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Same with this united front bullshit. If Peyton doesn't want his name smeared with the Haslams, he can stop backing him. This can be salvaged. I really believe that.

3. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

What do you mean by forcing the issue?

4. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Rome is burning.

He has a big ass ego. Make him know it publicly he’s wanted AND needed.

5. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

You got a Twitter account?

6. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

@Dicks4Dayz

gcbvol, GahLee and NYY like this.
  7. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Yep.

8. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I feel like that should be apparent. I get the feeling the AD will have to do that, though.

GahLee likes this.
  9. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Fire the dumbass in charge now and bring in the guy who the Haslams blocked and watch it go down.

10. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

The issue has been forced. If you had a “dream job,” and it was open to you, would you move heaven and earth to get it, or sit and wait for it to come to you?

If you sit and wait, you don’t want it.

If this is a dream job, it’s slipping away every second he doesn’t publicly say “I will come to Tennessee, all they have to do is call.”

dtmvol, NorrisAlan, AbeFroman and 2 others like this.
  11. GahLee

Go to work.

reVOLt likes this.
  12. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I do agree with this.

13. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I wish I knew how to accomplish this.

14. GahLee

This is exactly what I said earlier. He could literally make one call and have the job.

15. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

With a big ass ego? No.

Hell Kiffin wants the job and he hasn’t come right out and said it. That’s part of the business.

I’ve interviewed personally for three jobs for next year and one more next week. I don’t come out and say “I’ll go to so and so.”

And one of them is my dream job. It’s just the way it is. No catfishing bullshit, the sum[itch bay] wants the job here. But he’s gonna have to be reached out to officially from someone who gets a paycheck from this dumpster fire.

16. GahLee

If his ego is too big to pick up the phone and make one phone call, then he can a bag of [Richards] for his diet until he dies.

17. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

You don’t understand... he has.

To my knowledge he has met with boosters, he’s met with former coaches and he’s been building a staff.

The mother[uck fay]er who spent last week in the Bahamas hasn’t even contacted him.

18. fl0at_

If the entire state of Tennessee, parts of Atlanta and one asshole in Memphis told your future employer they'd burn the [dadgum] building down if they didn't hire you, and you wanted the job, and you didn't say you wanted it, then [uck fay] you too.

GahLee likes this.
  19. fl0at_

He can have a mob, with rioting pitchforks in a blurb less than the size of a tweet. He doesn't need any boosters. Hell, he almost has that, and he hasn't uttered a word. Imagine what he'd do if he held a rally.

20. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

When you’re a super bowl champion coach making 6.5 million a year to talk... youll be [dadgum]ed if I beg anyone for a job.

Currie should be on the phone now and on his knees within one flight path.