Week 4 Rankings

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Sep 24, 2022.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

I would think the first step would be to actually look at sos.

2. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

You could hear Dooley, Butch, Pruitt talk and watch them Coach and know from day 1 that they were frauds. If you don't see the difference between them and Heupel then I suggest getting your eyes checked.

Or you are Trolling in which case it is past old.

3. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

I don't care how good or bad other "people" think the other SEC teams we play are. I want to beat them all. When we do it is a good day, regardless.

I tend to grade the success of my coach by their SEC records. And the development/training of the players under their watch. [uck fay] all the other bullshit, "data points", "charts", "analytics". It is college football and I love it.

We beat UF and fun was had by all, trolling gator chomp and all. [uck fay] florida.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Remember when Kevin Sumlin went 11-2 his first season at A&M, beat Saban/Bama, only lost 2 games, both to ranked opponents, by a combined 8 points, and had a guy win the heisman? Doesn’t compare, right?

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I don’t think you read the entire post. That, or your reading comprehension sucks. I’m not saying our current coach could end up being those guys. I’m saying we are very quick to put in orange tinted glasses and drown ourselves in the koolaid.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Kentucky isn't very good

VOLinDAWGland likes this.
  7. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

The most negative Tennessee site on the interwebs and somehow Indy still manages to be a little [uck fay]ing contrarian joy vampire

MaconVol and justingroves like this.
  8. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

...and how many times has a "not good" Florida team kicked our ass over the past 20 years. Heaven forbid we enjoy the Win.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

But don't be fooled, the stats and analytics indicate the vols are among the top teams in the country.

10. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

It is what Trolls do.

11. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

This is turtles all the way down.

12. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Turtles on top of turtles on top of sea lions

NorrisAlan likes this.
  13. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

You mistake us for the other board.

14. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Ive asked 3 times now, what other teams would you see us losing to? If you think Clemson and Michigan, say it. And that’s fine. Clemson just gave up 40 plus to Wake, so their D isn’t there, and their qb is JG2 at times, so I disagree, as of right now.

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Enjoy the win all you want. Where the hell have I said we shouldn't enjoy beating Florida? We should always enjoy beating Florida.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

What are we hitting the brakes on? We are actually not a good team and are overated, right?

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Okay, I figured we were just in agreement that Florida's SOS is good, since I didn't debate that point, but that's fine.

I pulled up a site that says Florida's SOS is 6th in the country.

Now what?

18. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

At my age and what I've witnessed, I don't get jacked up by it anymore. It's cool. The "kids" like it and some like to argue about it.

I just relish the win(s) and "Dammit, Bobby!" the losses. It is how I have survived without "breaking a bag of light bulbs" or "destroying electronic devices".

We [uck fay]ing beat Florida. I don't care how or why.

19. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Florida beat us a bunch when we sucked, so that 16/17 streak or whatever doesn’t count and they probably weren’t happy to beat us anyway because it didn’t mean anything. 9 of those losses don’t count*

*because we sucked

VOLinDAWGland likes this.
  20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Texas A&M, Kevin Sumlin's first year. I already listed Penn State.

I didn't say there are a bunch of teams the Vols can't beat. You're making that up, and it's part of the reason why I've been hesitant to put an answer out there. It's being twisted into something I didn't say before I even respond. Imagine what will happen when I actually answer.

On any given Saturday, with Tennessee's offense, Tennessee has the ability to beat any team in the country, including Bama, UGA, OSU.