Well, it looks like I'm moving to Jonesboro

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by lylsmorr, Jul 18, 2012.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

The only thing I know about Jonesboro, AR is that's where those kids lured their classmates outside to snipe them. Sounds like a great place.

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I've been there a few times in my younger days for piano stuff at ASU. It was a small town without much of anything back then, early 90s.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He can probably tag Malzahn's wife fairly easily, so that's a plus.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It offers some amazing duck hunting.

5. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

If I could have it anytime I want I'd likely be dead from clogged ateries in approximately 3 days. Hell, I even the sauce burgers are fanfuggintastic and they're as plain as it gets. If given the option between *** and Pal's,

I'd take *** and then got eat at Pal's.

Edit: we can't even say s e x? Holy shite Google is awful.

6. JayVols

Lol. I understand. I really like Pal's hot dogs. Their sauceburgers are good. Good fries as well. They are now offering a barby-dog. Basically bbq on a hot dog bun. Pal's never had these. They were sold at Pal Barger's wife's restaurant, Sharon's, in downtown Kingsport. She had pretty good bbq. Nothing orgasmic but good.

We can't say s e x, Dooz, but you can say shit, I think. It's f u c k e d up.

7. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Pal and I are distant cousins, but I really don't care for the food, good shakes, but not as good as Blue Circle shakes.

8. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

You know everyone, rb.

9. JayVols

If he was batshit crazy, lived in a bunker, was a gun runner, and habitually posted idiotic cartoons, he could be gs....

Sorry rb. Low blow. I just meant that gs knew someone that was a part of every major historical event in human history. Including eyewitnesses to Noah's flood.

So you see, it's more making fun of gs than anything.

10. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

I sort of know GSV...............

11. JayVols

Classic.