We've been sort of called out!

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Oldvol75, Nov 7, 2015.

1. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Someone called and told him to STFU apparently bc Hyams tweeted that Butch told him he feels bad about his post game reaction and was just proud of his team.. Lol

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

3. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

4. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

From his eyes/experience,,they are

5. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

That team would have worn out Directional Michigan U.

6. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

This confused me.

7. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

I would sell my soul to the highest bidder if there was a way we could lose to North Texas next weekend. Because I'm quite sure Botch and thousands of his favorite VN sheep would drop dead as soon as the final whistle blew.

8. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Players work far to hard for me to root against them or hope for a loss, regardless of my agenda with the coach. I'll be happy for them when they win next week and qualify for a bowl game.

9. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

They came to UT. That makes me a fan. I do, however, hope they're mad as hell that this clown staff has them just now qualifying and for an outhouse level bowl.

10. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Positive?!? Ha!!! He's got some nerve. Then trying to make nice! GTFO, jones!!

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I've never pulled for a loss, either.

12. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

And clock mgmt? Again! wtf? Who calls a TO (w/ 1 sec remaining) subsequently bails out their opponent?

13. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Just utterly stupid. I thought he was going to decline a penalty late and I would have been gone for good.

14. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

This confused me, too.

15. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Analytics and charts. SEC coaching at its finest!

16. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

I said this in another thread, but Hurd and Kamara absolutely torched us on the first two drives. It blew my mind that Debord went away from it (but I guess I shouldn't have been surprised).

The timeout, IIRC, was called on our final drive, right? So, we were out of timeouts.

Obviously, this game shouldn't have been close. I think the fact that it was close is a pretty big indictment of Butch.

17. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

Even Dobbs admitted the coaches took their foot off the gas. That is a damning statement only up 14 in the SEC.

18. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

In the first ****ing quarter.

19. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Lyle wanted to play against their best, no excuses.

20. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

Go post this on TooS and let us know the response.