We've been sort of called out!

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Oldvol75, Nov 7, 2015.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

"Butch has lost his damn mind."

Would be like me losing my million dollars. Have to have it before you can lose it.

EDIT:

And I just watched the post game presser for the first time. You could tell he was expecting "negativity" and was mad about it and jumped at the first question that he was asked. And it wasn't even a bad question. He was looking for a fight that wasn't even there.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
  2. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

3. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

botch reading 'tween them there lines. Storms a comin', he skeared

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

His job is the storm.

5. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

And so it begins.

This is an exact mirror of his tenure at Cincinnati.

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

By the way, I thought Adams was the editor. Did he get demoted?

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

It sure seems that way.

8. Jeff16

Jeff16 Member

I have a feeling that Vandy’s defense beats us. As far as recruiting has Lyle really done it? I have seen legacy children get recruited and they have been the recruits for the rest of the players we have. McKenzie recruited a couple of players all last year. The recruiting has stepped up and we are better for it. It was created because of past coaches who recruited their fathers. My questions goes from that point in itself, what has Lyle really done from my view of this? My answer is nothing, and how many kids this year are legacy children? I don’t see the big names so far as we did last year at this time.

9. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Except when he is done here, he won't be able to claim a league championship. But I bet he will still claim he has an infallible system.

10. MettaWorldPeace

MettaWorldPeace Contributor

Clay Travis just trolled Lyle on Twitter for having poor grammar.

11. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

You see, it's a small class so if course the numbers arent there. All this boils down to are guys that look at what schools want what guy and what so-called talent scouts think of him.

They don't see those individuals how I see them. How my staff sees them.

I'm here to PROTECT them. Okay? I need positivity for my individuals when they play handegg toss and keep.

I don't need some guy who probably only played trumpet and followed other, better, journalists telling ME how to do MY job.

12. Jeff16

Jeff16 Member

Sorry coach, so you really haven't done anything. I will give you until the morning for an answer. I didn't mean to put you on the spot. I should have known you would need to call your ten buddies to help, like with focus and chart management. My question was a little off base.

13. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

He's all lsu tiger... I haven't looked, but I know it's there.

14. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I don't care if he roots for El Diablo (that's Spanish for fighting chicken); when he's right, he's right.

15. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Magic Man.

16. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

That's right, former Shake n Bake.

17. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Wish someone would get all jacked up on mountain dew and go spider monkey on Lyle's ass.

18. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Funny as shit

19. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Granny, Botch blows.

20. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I think you meant spider 2 y banana.