We've been sort of called out!

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Oldvol75, Nov 7, 2015.

1. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

fans don't seem to have a problem with being positive if we're winning the games we should or have a chance in games that matter. We

2. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

I think he knew what was coming in the PC and cut it off with the first questioned asked.

3. Beechervol

Yeah. I guess he thinks praise should be heaped on for not blowing this game against a terrible team.

4. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Of course he knows hence his defensiveness. His achilles is people not liking him, his psyche can't handle it. Watch him implode as more fans and media types turn on him

5. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

he gets to go on a 5 game run against complete tripe to close out the season. Very few, if any, of those clowns will call him out at all by the end of it. They'll be raving about the awesome defensive stand that preserved our 6 point (because chart said go for 1 up 5 with 3 minutes to play) victory over Vandy.

6. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Someone should have followed up asking Lyle if wont apologize for a win would he at least apologize for playing like shit the last 54 minutes of the game.

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

If the reporters had any balls, they start laughing and walk out after that temper tantrum

8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

or "hey, you forgot to answer the actual question I asked."

9. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

At some point UT is going to have a real coach and be good at football again. It will be so sweet. I hope it's before I'm 30.

10. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Don't set deadlines. It only makes the hurt worse.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

If Butch apologized every time he'd win, he'd have to say he's sorry nearly half the time. Can't expect that.

12. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Oh, ye of short memory and little faith. Vandy snapped a 22 gm losing streak to FL in FL ('13), and almost pulled it off again this time in what would have been a first over a ranked gator team ... and the "the contrarian", what has he done? Lost to Vandy his first yr.
    What will he do / say when Mason shakes his hand post-gm at mid-field and says, "Tough, hard fought game coach jones. No matter the naysayers hold your head high. And ... good luck!"

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Have you been born yet? If so, probably not happening.

14. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I just hope my kids live to see it. Youngest turns 9 on Sunday, so this weekend will be special no matter what happens Saturday.

15. Beechervol

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

I remember when I said that, when we hired Dooley. I'm 31 now.

17. Beechervol

Back pocket list grows daily.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

19. MettaWorldPeace

MettaWorldPeace Contributor

I surely hope recruits aren't reading the KNS. It's that kind of garbage and negativity that will take an additional 6-7 years to build this program to the heights' Lyle wants to reach.

20. Beechervol

Adams must not be a Tennessee fan.

-VN