What an asshole.

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Feb 5, 2012.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

You may be right, cotton. But I don't have very much "game" and don't pretend to. I certainly don't need the headache of that kind of drama (I have two other female roommates, it takes a lot of diplomacy as it is to keep them from getting too nasty with each other. If I were to bang one, I would lose my air of impartiality and the 3 would just go to war).

2. Daddy Gee

Daddy Gee Chieftain

That's beautiful. Reason #49102938 that dogs are awesome.

3. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I simply assume that drama is a cost of having sex with anybody. I don't think you should discriminate against your roommate just because of that. It also sounds like if you got with all three of them, either individually or in combination, equilibrium would still be established. Just a suggestion.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm not Brad Pitt, and they're not all hot.

5. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

That sounds like hell.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's like a weird re-do of Three's Company, accept instead of pretending to be gay I'm actually a nerd.

7. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

You have quite a situation on your hands IP. Here is a suggestion to deal with your neighbor. Late at night, blare Rocky Top to wake him, and in the process, that will show him just how much of a bum [uck fay]ed Tennessean you are.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

A Power T flag flies proudly in the Fall, but I don't leave it out otherwise. The thin air and bright sunshine bleaches the shit out of things quickly.

9. KingWebbsticles

KingWebbsticles Chieftain

You've gotta take one for the team.

10. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Where are you at that you got 2 feet of snow. Oh and you should probably kick that [uck fay]s teeth in. Just my two cents.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Denver.

12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I'm in Indiana and we have had the mildest winter I have seen in years. Cant wait for golf weather to resume.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Up until last week, it was mild here too. About to be again. A meteorologist pointed out that it was like we skipped January and February, and have gone right into March (which is when Denver gets its most snow).

Ironically, Eastern Europe is getting the coldest winter they've had in several decades. Snow on the Parthenon.

14. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

We still have 9 snow days and it sucks

15. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Nerd or not, I would consider you what females call a good looking guy(no homo). Unless one is grossly ugly or has hygiene issues, you owe it to yourself to go for either a threesome or foursome. Trust me, you will regret not doing it later. If I am ever near Denver you will hear me knocking at your door.

Oh, I make a guess that asshole neighbor is jealous of you.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2012
  16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Not just Rocky Top, every redneck song you can pull off.

Tight fittin' jeans by Conway Twitty, any David Allan Coe, Dinosaur by Hank Jr, George Jones and Merle.