When I wanna kick my own ass

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kidbourbon, Sep 5, 2012.

Tags:
  1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Leaving voicemail = chasing imo

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Granted, I've been out of the game for a while, and even when was in it never played it well, but that seems to be a bit pushing it there kb.

3. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

The same kind of person who would leave a voicemail for someone other than family or work.

4. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Found your girl KB - skip to about 28 sec's in....

[video=youtube;SHdLIdjlL0M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHdLIdjlL0M[/video]

5. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

I acknowledged it was poorly played. Y'all don't have to keep reminding me.

6. kidbourbon

Hey, Mrs. InVolNerable, you missed the turn. The motel 6 is on your left. Yeah, calling was faster. Didn't want you to drive several blocks out of the way. Yeah yeah...I'll go backside. Room 208.

7. InVolNerable

Buckner played the '86 grounder poorly. This is beyond being poorly played. Rocky Dennis has more game than you.

8. InVolNerable

Seeing as how I'm not yet married, I'm going to assume you're talking about my mom. I'll just save you the time and tell you that she's not your type; she is white and below the threshold for obesity.

9. kidbourbon

My love for the ebony is well documented. But I never followed through on the fat girl, which leaves me with a lifetime count of zero fat girls hooked up with. Get your facts straight.

And of course I was talking about your mom.

10. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

All may not be lost kb. This line has righted many a wrong:

*Nothing drops panties in a bar quicker than:

YOU: ”Hey Babe. Did you know I once rushed for 857 yards and 11 touchdowns in one game with Bobby Humphrey on Tecmo Super Bowl?”

HER: “I WANT YOU!!!!! Every other creep uses that line with Bo Jackson or Barry Sanders, like it’s some accomplishment………..Why don’t we go back to my place, and I’ll tell you about the time I recorded 17 sacks with Bill Pickel.”

*(sadly, not an hh original. Effective nonetheless) The 12 Most Underrated Players in “Tecmo Super Bowl” | Four Horsemen Tattoo - Confessions of a Sports Fanatic

11. homefry20

homefry20 New Member

You should text one of those big girls. All you need to send is a time and place.

12. kidbourbon

Just a time.

They'll find you.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Laughed.