Wikileaks "Vault 7" Tuesday at 9am

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Mar 6, 2017.

1. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Let's say for a second that Assange is a Russian agent or doing the bidding of Putin. What does that change? Does that make the Podesta emails untrue? The fact that mainstream media was working hand in hand with the Hillary Clinton campaign? Does it change the fact that the CIA has become a rogue element within our government? What delegitimizes our democracy is what has been done and what is currently being done in the shadows, that is now being exposed.

Back to reality, Assange isn't a Russian puppet and any insinuation that he is is laughable.

2. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Can you read?

Assange hasn't been hole up in an Equadorian embassy for years because he's a stand-up guy that has America's best interests at heart.

You seem to be hinting that the CIA is responsible framing the Russians. America first, though.

Oh, prove that.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Prove what? My claim was, "it will be something that hurts the intelligence community." Boom. It was. If you're asking me to prove the basis of my correct guess, I can't. I just explained what the basis, which led me to correctly guessing the nature of the material, was.

If you think the CIA hacked the DNC, what were their reasons for doing so? To frame Russia? To what end, given that doing so helped Trump win who they're supposedly trying to undermine?

One person could put a lot of these concerns to rest by just releasing their tax returns.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, the CIA hacked the DNC and framed the Russians to hurt Clinton and help Trump and then undermine him by trying to tie him to Russia and they would have gotten away with it, too, if not for those meddling...? Sorry, Scooby had more coherent plots and motives.

So why does everyone hate Snowden again?

6. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

I've never hated Snowden. Remember back in October when we were discussing the DNC hack and how former agents were coming out saying there was a war going on within the intel community? Evidently, it is still ongoing. Who do you think leaked to Assange? Probably the same group that hacked the DNC.

7. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Good God IP, you gotta quit listening to FakeNews.

[​IMG]

8. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Just a thought.

The last 3 major leaks as it pertains to National Security have come from private sector contractors not federal employees.