Will Butch take another job

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by MaconVol, Nov 11, 2015.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I love guys making $3 mil a year complaining about the difficulty of the job.

2. I'm just hoping there's really legs to the possibility of him taking his act elsewhere

3. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

Is he actually feeling any heat now? Press is treating him with kid gloves, the majority of the fanbase is deep throating him nonstop, and he's pulling in major cash.

Why would he leave?

4. I can't imagine.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'll take a few years off of my life of I can set up my family for a generation or two

6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Vol Colonel on TonyB's blog saying that Jones is set up for a raise/extension at the end of the year. I will cut my ties and say so long. It is too painful.

7. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

Definitely. Butch is a *****.

8. NorrisAlan

And does it really take years off of your life? It may "age" you, but with all the money and access to top notch healthcare, I imagine a high ranking college football coach will actually live longer than you and I will, on average.

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

It's more "feel sorry for me, my situation is borderline impossible" bullcrap. He's justifying his overcompensation and setting the table for his next raise despite beating no one. Again.

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

And you guys watch. He will play the youth card again next year. Guarantee it.

11. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

After 8 upperclassmen get tired of his nonsense and transfer in the off season.

12. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Maybe not. Maybe he will blame it on the pressure to win. "Now that we have built the Tennessee program back to where it should be, it is going to take time to adjust to the pressure of being expected to win football games."

13. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
  14. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

15. juicemane

juicemane Member

I just don't know why he would want to leave after this year. He has been talking about 2016 as "the year" since pretty much the beginning, and now its here. And if he wins out this year, probably even if he doesn't, the hype train will be back in full force for next year.

16. NorrisAlan

Because when he is alone, at night, staring into the darkness, he knows that he will never, ever beat Nick Saban.

I thought he would bolt before the UGA game happened. Now, and after the Huge Moral Victory in Tuscaloosa, he might have gotten his confidence back. I fear this joker is here for another 3-4 years.

17. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Saw this and it basically encompasses the feeling I have of butch getting a raise and extension

[​IMG]

18. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

that is funny as hell.

19. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Proof that Life doesn't always come up Roses!

20. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Eerbody gonna like this. Below is a recent post from Springbokvol at VN:

"Butch and family have never been happier.*

They all love Knoxville.*

Stupid rumor is stupid"