Will Butch take another job

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by MaconVol, Nov 11, 2015.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

But he was getting death threats. His kids were being harassed at school. He has a back pocket list.

I am confused.

2. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Nor smell like them.

3. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Apparently, everyone on his list has been "handled".

4. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

I get your point, but I tend to think the salary indicates the level of difficulty/responsibility/scrutiny.

But I feel like this job would be a helluva lot easier if he would hire coordinators that were worth a damn.

5. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I'd get off him if he hired decent coords and let them run the show. He can't hire idiots like we have now and then be the real strategist.

6. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Let's see how happy everyone is after Florida skull****s us in Knoxville next year.

7. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Don't they lose a lot on defense? I could see Butch get a lot of mileage out of beating a team with a disasterous situation at quarterback.

8. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

#12yearsandcountingfocus

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

That's my point. He's being paid to deal with it

10. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

We'll go 9-3 next year with losses to UF, UGA, and Bama and everyone over there will claim progress.

11. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Surely there will be someone else on the schedule with a pulse that Botch will inevitably lose to.

12. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

It may happen, but my point is we'll lose the 3 games that matter and the idiots at VN will be happy.

13. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

I'm dusting off the VHS tapes of the '98 season and just going to watch them on endless loop until the moron is gone.

14. A&m

15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Good idea.

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

It's awesome how Butch can't be criticized for losing to a UF team that lost to Georgia State or whoever, because that was a totally different team than the one we played a few weeks prior. However, totally permissible to exalt him for beating two time divisional champs, Mizzou. That was basically the exact same team.

17. Jersey8

Jersey8 Member

My hope is Lyle (Lanley) skips town before we're left with a crumbling monorail and shared fate with North Haverbrook.

18. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Good idea and while you're at it convert 'em to dvd

19. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

I could see potentially 5 --- VT, UF, UG, TAMU, & 'Bama. Depending on the hire 'Car could jump in there as well

20. Daddy Gee

Daddy Gee Chieftain

The more I think about it, the more I think he pulls a Clownzo after '16 or '17. He such a child that I don't see him being able to stand the heat in the kitchen.

Wouldn't surprise me if he already has feelers out there for future job prospects.