Will Butch take another job

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by MaconVol, Nov 11, 2015.

1. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

'16 or '17? Why wait? Never have there been so many FBS HC jobs open (or soon to open) --- jones should take full advantage. No time like the present.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Because of the openings, either he bolts or he worms his way into another raise/extension. If it is the later, and after the UGA victory I fear it will be, I am going to have to east my hands of this shithole.

3. Daddy Gee

Daddy Gee Chieftain

I'm all for him taking another job right now, but Memphis (maybe USCe) is about the only place that would take him. Trouble is, everybody outside of Knoxville knows that he'll never compete for a NC.

4. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Beginning today, would love to see an uninterrupted (full court press style) social media campaign. jones loves twitter / tweeting here's your chance twitter universe

Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
  5. cpninja

cpninja Member

Never underestimate the stupidity of college athletic directors

6. Daddy Gee

Daddy Gee Chieftain

if only SHart were at UGA or LSU

7. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Please.
    That required a "cold and retirement focus" never before seen in the programs history. Top 5 win of all time.

8. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

He ain't going anywhere.

Mark it down.

(Last time I did this, which was predict a loss to Mizzou, we came out and won. Hoping for the same result here, although I really do feel strong about my opinion on this)

9. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Don't forget Sab still thinks we could go 9-3 this year.

10. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Nice!

11. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

LSU needs to strike out on their top 63 options so they'll have their sights on Butchie Boy.