Wins

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Aug 24, 2022.

1. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

He could also go the nonsensical route and have an ESPN logo that spells out, "Even Saban Pees Naked"

2. Volsdude

Volsdude Well-Known Member

If we win it all, I’ll get that dude tattooed down below where it looks like we share a certain body part. My wife will have to understand.

3. Volokie

Volokie Active Member

We welcome the sabanites into neyland undefeated I’ll be getting a Heuple tatt, beating Florida is a must and would be awesome!

4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

5. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I expect 8, can live with 7, will probably commit drunken domestic abuse at 6 or less wins.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's going to be an epic Oxygen movie with your wife played by Jennifer Lopez, beginning to train as you watch Pittsburgh go up 4 TD's for the inevitable clash in late October.

7. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Lumberjack turns into a cop at 6 or less wins. Interesting.

8. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Would be a low budget Hallmark Movie and Mysteries film. But if there's not an 80s mintage somewhere the producer has failed.

9. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

For some reason I read "80s minge" and had to do a double take. Then laughed my ass off at my stupidity. I'm sure there was plenty of unkempt minge in the 80s

10. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I really don't want to bump this for many reasons, but I needed to in order to clear my conscience. I went 12-0 last year in my preseason predicting, and was 11-1 this year.

Yes. I predicted a loss to USCjr. It is all my fault.

Also, if Saban retires I am going to have to chicken out on a Heupel tattoo.

11. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Preseason expectations exceeded and a win over Alabama that will be talked about for decades and always be considered one of the best games in Neyland Stadium history. Not bad.

justingroves and ole_orange like this.
  12. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

All I got out of this bump was several jokers avoided getting tats.

A-Smith, ole_orange and IP like this.
  13. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Next season is tat season

warhammer likes this.
  14. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Oof. My main takeaway from this bump is the cringe induced by this doozy from me. Everything about this paragraph evolved into a colossal failure. Good post, idiot.

15. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Shit happens. The defense must of read your post and decided to focus on video games the week before SC game.

Memtownvol and ole_orange like this.
  16. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Spencer specifically definitely saw my post and had a laminated printed copy of it taped to his locker for daily motivational purposes.

Memtownvol likes this.
  17. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

So, you got the appointment for that tattoo yet?

VOLinDAWGland likes this.
  18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Called it.

19. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

He didn’t get to 11 but I went ahead after we ran up the score against Mizzou.
    upload_2022-11-29_6-52-25.jpeg

Attached Files:

20. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Check out this true fan.