Woke up to this gem on toos

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by A-Smith, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Y'all have to read this one: Why we can't pull the plug on Dooley - VolNation

Love it. My favorite parts are the assumptions that we'll lose Jay Graham if Dooley goes and that Dooley's firing would hurt us in recruiting the Berry brothers.

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

My favorite was the suggestion Mo Couch is going pro early.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

There is a similar argument over at the cal board that we can't fire tedford because our rb coach will quit. Of course tedford got our rb coach from the previous staff. Whoops.

4. robvols

robvols Member

If you guys thought waking up to pro Dooley topics on the other side was bad, look what I woke up to on Wes Rucker's Facebook page:

"Good morning Wes! I would just like to make a statement to all tjse wanting Dooleys head on a stake. Other than the Alabama game we are carrying a heafty point average that a lot of schools would relish in. With just a little more defense our season is 5-2. With just a couple less third down conversions by Mississippi State or Georgia we win those games. I have yet to hear one person question Sunseris future at TN. Keep in mind people this is a new defense. Dooley is on year 3 yes but had to replace key assistant coaches each year. Heading into this year I believe the count was 7?!?!. I know its easier to coach a team from the grill at Waffle House or in a cubicle at work than inside the orange pants but consider all facts before we speak. " Its better to be thought a fool than to open our mouth and remove all doubt".."

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I guess those assistants got drafted or something.

6. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I love how people point out all the "ifs" and "buts" with UT such as with the Georgia game but never mention the "ifs" with the other team such as "if" Georgia doesn't have a bad 10 minutes before halftime, they win in a blowout.

7. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

If UAB could make a field goal...
    If Vanderbilt doesn't collapse at the end of the game last year...

8. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

If his dad wasn't Vince Dooley...

9. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

If NC State had 5 minutes of tape on a Sunseri defense.....

10. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

If Kentucky hadn't fumbled inside the 5 (2010)

11. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

This.